November 2013 Moms
Options

Life update, loss mentioned

Hi ladies.

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. Life is crazy with a one year old (as y'all know) and I was really sick first tri with baby #2.

We found out Friday at our 16 week appointment that there was no heartbeat. An ultrasound confirmed the loss was around 13 weeks, 1 day- we just didn't know since the appointments are so spread out. I'm heartbroken and I'm scared that at any moment I will start bleeding before they can perform the D and C next week.

I didn't sense this coming at all. I haven't had any bleeding, I'm still sick, my tummy is bigger. I just wish I had known sooner. I feel so far along, and it couldn't be worse timing with it being a holiday week. I don't want to see anyone. I feel embarrassed- like I've let everyone down and I'm just a reminder of something that was good and now it's sadness.

I'm just so sad. I want it back so bad. And I'm scared of how I will feel after the procedure when I won't be pregnant anymore. Will it be easier or worse?

I know I have to be strong for my son, but it's so hard to supress all my feelings and smile and play.

I just want it back.

Re: Life update, loss mentioned

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Hopefully with the holidays coming up you will be surrounded by love and support.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry :( hugs to you...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry to hear this sad news. I can't imagine how hard this must be, I hope you find lots of strength and support to help you through this tough time.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Please don't say it's like you've let anyone down. There's nothing for anyone to feel right now except compassion. I'm sorry you're going through this right now. Take good care of yourself.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Please do not feel embarrassed or like you let anyone down.  This was not something that you did, it is something that happened to you and your family.  I will be thinking about you and your family. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I'll be praying for you and your family. You don't owe anyone anything, this happened to you, not something you did or brought on yourself.
  • Options
    So very sorry for your loss. Come here whenever you need for support or just to vent.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers your way for comfort and support during this tough time. Unfortunately I know from experience that it is very difficult to deal with this during the holidays, just try to be gentle with yourself and take whatever time you need. You did absolutely nothing wrong. I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    I am so sorry. I'm here if you need to talk or ask about the D&C in more detail. Take care of yourself - that includes allowing yourself to grieve in any way you need.

<3
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry for your loss. I can't add more than what the pp's have said. I think it's good that you're going to have someone watch your DS so you can just take the time you need that day(s). I hope you get lots of love and support from your friends and family this weekend.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my T's&P's! Grieve however you need to, we are all here for you.

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking. Be gentle with yourself and allow others to help whether it's with your son, your housework, meals whatever. Whatever happened was in no way your fault. I'm thinking of you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. T&P for you and your family during this difficult time.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts.
    photo bannernew_zpsfb1f0d0b.jpg

• Options
    so sorry for your loss.  Take some time for yourself.  Hope you get all the love and support you need from your family!
  • Options
    I am so very very sorry for your loss... T&Ps to you.

Life began when I saw your face

I.J.C. born 11.3.13 

• Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I am so so sorry. Hoping you are able to grieve and find peace
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss! Please don't feel that you let anyone down, that is not the case at all. You should take all the time you need to grieve and not feel bad at all. My heart breaks for you, I hope you take comfort from having your family around you in this difficult time. All my hugs !
  • Options
    I'm am so sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your loss!!
  • Options
    Im so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers going out to you.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear this. Please don't think you are letting anyone down because that is not the case. Please take care of yourself and T's & P's for you and your family.
  • Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. So many hugs to you in this difficult time.
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss! sending lots of hugs and prayers to you and your family!
    <Image and video hosting by TinyPic>

Married to DH since 4/2008, mommy to three beautiful boys 9/09, 10/11, 11/13
  • Options
    Glad you've got something to look forward too. ( :
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. 

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss :-( I hope you're able to grieve and heal with time. These things happen and they never make sense and we never understand. But its not your fault in any way. Prayers for you and your family.

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"