February 2015 Moms

Nursery

Re: Nursery

• Loading the player...
  • mali3mali3 member
    edited November 2014

double post sorry

BabyFruit Ticker

• This is always one of my fav threads...everyone's nursery is looking awesome. We are Soooooooo close to finishing ours and I can not wait!

BabyFruit Ticker

• BeckyP005 - what color & brand of blue are you using. I'm having the hardest time choosing paint colors.
  • BeckyP005 you have great taste!  I looked at that skirt too!  So pretty.  I like the blue paint you picked. Once you have the room is set up it will look fabulous.
  • @mali3 - I love how your nursery theme is specific to you as a couple, and not a generic one :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Laramie's Nursery so far

That wall is awesome!
  • @MapleMomma‌ omg I want that room! I would of loved to do some sort of western theme if we had a boy! I have a cute lamp with cowboy boots that I should send you :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• @BeckyP005 I loved the theme so much that I choose it even though we are team green.  Beside, if its a girl and anything like me, she'll be a total tomboy/cowgirl anyhow. :)
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @BeckyP005 I loved the theme so much that I choose it even though we are team green.  Beside, if its a girl and anything like me, she'll be a total tomboy/cowgirl anyhow. :)

Do you want me to take a picture tonight of the lamp? I got it in Vegas years ago. It's small and perfect for a nursery. Not sure why I'm keeping it! It's yours if it fits the style of room. MH would be thrilled if it had a new home lol. No biggie if you don't want it when looking at the pic :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• @BeckyP005 If I hadn't already gotten a lamp, I'd be all over it.  You are so sweet to offer though! I hope it finds a good home.
    image         image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kbelly777‌ pottery barn has some of the nursery bedding on sale today! Not sure which one you were going with but I just bought the ruffle collection and the sale saved me over $100! I've been stalking their website hoping it would go on sale too!
  • nbad311  - looks great!  so the dresser is from Ikea?  I need a white dresser too.

Also, I got 4 prints from etsy too, where did you get your frames with matting? I need something just like that.

• @kerrigrooves‌ thank you! Yes, dresser is from Ikea.
    The frames I just got at Michaels store!
  • dacora said:
    The nursery is almost done! Some stuff needs to be hung up, and we still need to get the glider, but it's pretty much put together.

imageimageimage
    How does one go about hiring you for decorating services because those pics are epic!!!
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• dacoradacora member
    edited December 2014
    @psychobutthead Aww, thank you! :D The only credit I can really claim is hours of searching for the perfect vinyl decals and patience in putting them up with a ton of help from my mom.
    Roslin Liora -- Due 2/8/15
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
    image     image     image
  • Everyone's nurseries are looking so dang cute! Mine is pretty bare yet and I'm waiting to post pictures until we have the crib and dresser. Still need to find a few more decorations as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Married 9/10/11 * BFP 6/9/14 * EDD 1/25/15

Pregnancy Ticker

• I finally got a few things up on the walls today! I still have a lot to do, and the glider/recliner/360 swivel chair is on it's way, but we are almost ready for baby girl!

Ah! Where the heck did you get that bedding set at? I need that in my life! I love purple and want do a purple theme. That is the cutest bedding set I have ever seen. @mrsclark731
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"