August 2015 Moms

Au15 Due Dates *updated OP*

edited December 2014 in August 2015 Moms
EDIT: You can now add your own due dates/team. I will leave it open for anyone to edit as long as we don't have any issues :)

EDIT 12/11: I have love-titted all the posts of people that I have added to the spreadsheet. Anyone after that I have not had a chance to add. Work is keeping me hectic busy. Between that and MS I haven't been able to do more than be on mobile. I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but with people joining daily I'm going to need some help getting caught up. If you add someone to the spreadsheet, please love-tit their post. Thanks ladies :)

Hey Ladies,

I went ahead and added due dates to a spreadsheet since it doesn't look like anyone else has yet. I'm sure I'm missing some of you so please comment with your EDD if I need to add you. 

We can always copy/paste this information somewhere else if needed. I just thought it'd be nice to have it all in one place without having to go through a bunch of posts.

Please let me know if I ever miss anything. I promise it is not intentional.

CLICK ME! ---  Does anyone know how we can get this pinned?

Edit: We are also honoring our A15 Angel babies on this list. If you would like your name removed please let me know. We are so sorry for your loss.

Re: Au15 Due Dates *updated OP*