March 2015 Moms

Gender...?

Someone please help me... The tech told me about 7 weeks ago that my baby is a boy. I JUST decided to look at other ultrasounds to get some insight.. But between my baby's legs doesn't look like male parts to me at all.. Can someone please help me and tell me if they gave me the wrong gender? I've already got so much stuff that is male..

Re: Gender...?

• Loading the player...
  • I'm going with hermaphrodite! Have fun with that!
  • Fuck offfffff
  • Okay so you got another ultrasound and the tech didn't give an opinion on the sex...hmmm maybe because you can't tell in this picture. In some of ours you can't tell and in some it is extremely obvious (my husband says it looks like a tree trunk). Maybe your child is a hermaphrodite and the genitalia has changed to that of a female. Regardless you should love your child.
  • No
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • AleWife said:

Most awesome. That just made my day.
  • AleWife said:

I love this but it makes me sad. I had a pet hedgehog just like that one but it passed away many years ago. :(

And just no to OP.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• So I can tell it's an anterior image of the legs and pelvis (legs are fully stretched out and pressing on the side of the uterus). I have a similar image of our daughter and she doesn't have the small "package" you can see here in your picture. I can make out the scrotum in between the legs here. But ideally you should be looking at a different view point- up in between the legs. Your tech probably printed that picture for you too. But from here it does look like a boy to me
  • As has been said: sex - not gender.
    Also- it doesn't look like anything to a layperson. Our tech pointed out scrotum and penis and it looked like shadows of nothing to me. Then he peed. And that made it all clear. Trust the tech or go pay for another scan- but that picture just looks like a Scorpion tail. Uncomfortable!
  • rippl said:
    So I can tell it's an anterior image of the legs and pelvis (legs are fully stretched out and pressing on the side of the uterus). I have a similar image of our daughter and she doesn't have the small "package" you can see here in your picture. I can make out the scrotum in between the legs here. But ideally you should be looking at a different view point- up in between the legs. Your tech probably printed that picture for you too. But from here it does look like a boy to me
    Is there a reason you are making wild medical guesses on the internet?
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"