March 2012 Moms
Options

looking for Sutterfly code

I do photo calendars for Christmas gifts for the grandparents as well as one for myself. I'm short one code for a free/cheap one. So if anyone has one they aren't going to use or a $10 off $10 code or anything similar, I'd greatly appreciate you passing it on to me. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

Re: looking for Sutterfly code

• Options
    dangit I just ordered two last night because one was expiring .. if I had known I coulda let you share your project and ordered one as a gift for you .. sorry.  I know one was from Pampers gifts to grow but I forget where I got the other one from.

If I find one I will let you know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wipz said:
    dangit I just ordered two last night because one was expiring .. if I had known I coulda let you share your project and ordered one as a gift for you .. sorry.  I know one was from Pampers gifts to grow but I forget where I got the other one from.

If I find one I will let you know.
    Thanks! The two I have are from the GTG program. :) One from codes and the other from the new thing they are doing with every three months of entering codes and you get a reward.

I found a 50% off code that doesn't expire until 12/14 if I can't get a 3rd free one.

TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @countrygrl5533 Just got a $10 off $30 plus free shipping. You want?
    Do you do a photo book? Got a free cover upgrade for that.
  • Options
    I got mine yesterday, first time I have ordered Calendars from them.  Now I understand why you wanted them.. the paper weight quality on these calendars is awesome...VERY impressed.  I have had loads of other stuff but not these.

BTW if you belong to kelloggs or Ikea or Toys R US check your emails for free codes.. I had a TRus and Kelloggs one this week.
  • Options
    they just announced a code for calendars if you were still looking

Have fun making your free 8x11 wall calendar. Use code: FREECAL through Friday, November 28. Or, upgrade to a 12x12 and pay the difference at checkout.
  • Options
    Wipz said:
    I got mine yesterday, first time I have ordered Calendars from them.  Now I understand why you wanted them.. the paper weight quality on these calendars is awesome...VERY impressed.  I have had loads of other stuff but not these.

BTW if you belong to kelloggs or Ikea or Toys R US check your emails for free codes.. I had a TRus and Kelloggs one this week.

I ended up paying $15 for one and doing the other two free. But because of things like Pampers, Kellogg's, Jo-Ann Fabric, etc. I ended up with four $20 off $20 codes (non-transferable of course). I did 75 photo cards for $7.91. Thankfully, only about 50 of them get mailed and postage is still insane. But I saved a ton on the actual cards.

Most of them were specific for holiday cards but one is for anything. I've already done mugs for my dad. I'm trying to decide if I can make him anything else (he's super hard to shop for). Photo book isn't his thing. He'd rather have something he can use. Maybe a travel mug this time.

• Options
    Coke Rewards has an offer for a calendar code .. just one coke reward code needed :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"