November 2014 Moms

My angel baby

2»

Re: My angel baby

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking about you and your family.
    Bfp #1: 2/20/2014 Baby girl born on 11/3/2014
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    nov 2014 

• This made my heart hurt. I am so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    My prince

My princess

Name my baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Know that we are always here for you if you need someone to talk to.
    Kaitlyn - born November 7, 2014
  • I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your story on here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I am absolutely heartbroken for you. I broke down and cried reading this. I am so very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your husband. Your son is beautiful.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing your story with us, it is so heartbreaking but important for it to be told. Please remember to take care of yourself, and know we are all sending you all our love.
    imageimage

• Oh my goodness, I am in tears reading this. I am so sorry for your loss. You and your husband are in my prayers.
  • I am so so sorry for your loss. Your son is a beautiful boy. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• I am so very sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• I am so sorry. He is beautiful. Thoughts and prayers for your family at this difficult time.
    October Challenge: How I feel about the 3rd trimester:

Throwback: Hubby and I on our first date (Nov 2007), and then again on our wedding day (Nov 2012)

• I am crying, I am so so sorry for your loss.
  • My heart aches for you and your family. Your little boy is beautiful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so devestated for you and your family. My heart breaks for you. I'm so so sorry this happened. Lots of love and hugs for you. You strength is absolutely amazing.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I can't even imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep your family and baby boy in my prayers. Take care of yourself. My heart aches for you.
  • I know no words will ever make this situation easy; but please know that you have many women thinking
    Of you and your family and praying that you find the strength to find your way through this difficult event.
  • I'm so, so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby boy. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Take care of yourself and grieve however you need to.

The Loss board on TB is very supportive and there's a lot of ladies there who've also experienced late loss.

I'm in tears and my heart is completely broken for you. I wish peace to find you and your family. So much love & many thoughts & prayers to you.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• This just absolutely breaks my heart. I am so sorry that you are going through this. I've said a prayer for you and hope that the future brings you happiness.

• @KMW08 I was referred to the loss board by @metaphysique and am going to definitely become part of that board and introduce myself. Thank you for the recommendation!
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. Your son is absolutely beautiful.

image image image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I can't even imagine what you have been through and what you are going through. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in prayers. He is so handsome.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers for you, your husband, and your precious baby boy.
  • So very sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have been thinking of your family and Stanley frequently since your fb post and have gone back to look at his beautiful photos many times. My heart still breaks for you, but know that you really do have an angel. Praying for comfort for all of you.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for being bold enough to share it with us.
  • I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart is broken for you.

• I am so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this terribly difficult time.

• My heart is broken for you.  Your story just brought tears to my eyes....I delivered my son at 37 weeks and cannot imagine what you are going through.  Your little boy is absolutely beautiful :(
    ~Jen
    Married since 8.17.03
    Mom to Richard 7.24.05, Ava 3.27.08, Isabella 5.19.09 & Timothy 10.22.14

• I am so, so sorry. There is no explanation. Your son was so beautiful.
    It's a girl! Due November 22, 2014
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and your husband are in my prayers.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.

• I'm so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby.

TTC since Sept 2011, Unexplained IF
    Oct 12 - Jan 14: 3 clomid/TI cycles, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 IUIs, 1 BFP (MMC @ 12w), 2 more IUIs
    Feb 14: Gonal-f + IUI #5 = BFP! (EDD 11/4/14)
    Baby boy arrived 11/13/14!

• Oh my goodness. So sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and kisses to your sweet little one.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} BabyFruit Ticker}
  • I am so sorry... Thank you for sharing the beautiful picture of your son...thoughts and prayers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"