Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Tuesday

Some people in my household don't believe in sleep.  So I thought I'd get us started...

Month/cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing plans: 

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: 

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side?

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Options
    Month/cycle: 5 / 4(1AL)

CD/DPO: 21 / 5

Timing: -4,-2,-1,O

Testing plans: Dec 1st @ 11DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Last night I was a little queasy while laying in bed.  For a brief second I was symptom spotting, and then I mentally slapped myself upside the head and went to sleep.  Thought I could avoid boarding the crazy train so early!

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side?  This question was pretty selfish as I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to take, but DH's aunt makes the most amazing sweet potato casserole.  I'm sure it has a million calories, but it is SO GOOD.
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:  21/10

Timing:  Excellent

Testing plans:  The Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving around when my period is due

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks:  Eh, I ranted about my temperature being whacked out this month, but I'm hashing it up to how I've been sick and not sleeping well.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side?  Mashed potatoes.  All the mashed potatoes.  With gravy.
    Me: 33
    Him: 35
    Together since 2005, Married: 10/8/11
    TTC #1:  August 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/cycle: Cycle #6

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -1 O only :(

Testing plans: Going to try to hold out until 12 dpo or 14 dpo. but I will probably start before then if it goes like last cycle.   

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I'm so frustrated with my short luteal phase.  I'm planning on going to a Dr after this cycle to get my hormones tested. There are no RE even close to where I live, so I think I'm going to try to get in with the high risk OB that I know that specializes in fertility.  I know she does IUI and and IVF so I'm hoping she is as good as a RE.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? I like macaroni salad made with homemade ranch dressing.  
  • Options
    Thanks for starting @ajetter - I needed an early morning 'get the crazies out'

Month/cycle: 3
    CD/DPO: 28/10
    Timing: I ran out of ways to say this when FF changed O date for me, and I liked the first one better.
    Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I've got a ticket for the crazy train / 2 packs of wondfos for the way.... Yeah...so I've had every pre-period symptom ever, but not even spotting yet, which is weird. Usually I just get tired a couple days before, start and THEN cramp. I've been lightly cramping for two days now. Trying to convince myself it's no different then my usual cramping. I'm angry and weepy and if my fate is CD1, then just show up already! Of course, I didn't temp this morning which isn't helping. I was not even expecting to be on TTW today. I swear TTC has screwed up my cycles!

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? The carbs. Brown & Serve rolls, banana bread, and cinnamon swirl bread.
    Married 8-9-14
    Me 34 DH 33
    TTC #1 
    Hypothyroid

• Options
    Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -1,-2,-4 not so good.

Testing plans: waiting out my period this cycle. So December 6th according to FF.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: FF keeps moving my crosshairs. It seems to have settled on one day but now our timing sucks. Oh well. I don't seem to be as optimistic this cycle. Haven't been symptom spotting or analyzing my chart at all yet.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? Mashed potatoes made with sour cream, cream cheese, and butter yummmmmm.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing plans: planning to wait until af shows up

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: my twmperatures have been pretty crazy lately

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side?
    I am a stuffing fan and eat way too much hahha

• Options
    @Trickyjedi completely unrelated to your actually TWW post, I just LOLed at your siggy gif.  This has been by far my favorite siggy challenge.  I get a good laugh almost everyday.

@mrsb30 hope that squinter keeps getting darker for you, congrats!!
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: O, +1

Testing plans: Thanksgiving

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I FINALLY got crosshairs today. FF says I O'ed a day later than I originally thought.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? Homemade Mashed potatoes, oh oh or Deviled eggs. Yum!
    Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @wvarn have you looked into ways to naturally increase your LP? I don't have it with me, but I've read in "Fertility: Cycles and Nutrition" about certain non-medication related methods to lengthen LP. I can't remember all the specifics (I was convinced I had a short LP a few years ago) but I believe B vitamins were the main focus. There was also a whole section on eliminating night-time light exposure (alarm clocks, electronics) that sounded kinda hokey, but I went ahead and covered up the cable box light and turned around my alarm clock. Like I said, it sounds silly but I figured what the heck!

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing plans: None

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: After a temp drop below the coverline this morning, along with the up and down temps earlier in the cycle, I think I've finally decided to start temping vaginally next cycle. Hopefully that will help get some consistency.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? I make this delicious sweet potato casserole that is definitely my favorite!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    cowplanetcowplanet member
    edited November 2014
    I think today's the day I'll be moving over to WTO.  :(
    Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 28 or 27/12
    Timing: -5, 0
    Testing Plans: I caved yesterday and tested with a FRER. BFN. Had a bit of spotting yesterday that's most likely early Aunt Flo. If she doesn't knock down my door, I'll test on Thanksgiving. 
    Rants: Pretty sure I'm out. Husband was finally asking questions about how "all of this works"  :-O last night, so I started explaining things using
    real words instead of euphemisms (like calling the cervix the gate) and offered to bring one of pregnancy textbooks home from work ... and he pretty much shut be down and said "you're ready too much baby stuff." Yep, he likes sex and wants to make a baby, but we better not use any of those science terms.  :-<

Edited to add: Favorite appetizer? Can it be PIE?! 
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    JennyLynn6785JennyLynn6785 member
    edited November 2014
    Congrats @mrsb30‌! FX your squinter keeps getting darker!

Lurker out.

Edit: Spelling hurts.
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/5

Timing: -4, -3, -2, +1

Testing Plans:  Trying to hold out as long as possible.. I keep stalking the other ladies on 5DPO and using them to reign myself in.

Rants/Raves:  I almost feel like its a disadvantage to be so in tune with my body.. Now I notice EVERYTHING!  Trying hard to not get run over by the crazy train. 

I had a really funky cramp yesterday evening in my side and I must have made a face.. Hubby asked what was wrong and I told him & his reply was.. "sweet, maybe you are knocked up!"  Of course, I know thats not what the cramp was, but it was cute that DH seems to be getting excited & hopeful.

GTKY:  Definitely stuffing!! Hubby's fav is Green Bean Casserole so I make that for him every year & I have become pretty fond of it too.

orange is the new black red reznikov gif

*Jan Siggy Challenge--Mean Girls*

BabyFruit Ticker

Married: 4/26/14 - DH "J": 33 - ME: 27 - DS "G": 12/21/09

TTC #2 since October 2014 - BFP 12/2/2014!! - EDD 8/13/2015!

• Options
    Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -5,-2,+1

Testing plans: maybe Friday or Saturday if I'm still in.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I'm just happy that I haven't started spotting yet.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? I love dressing if it is done right. Chicken and dumplings, Mac n cheese or my cousins corn casserole are runners up.
    Stashes are deeply personal.
    Me 27 ~ DH 30
    Married 6/9/12
    TTC #1 Since 09/2014
  • Options

Hey :) we're just NTNP right now and I'm new round here. Just wanted to get the hang of participating and this TWW format so I'm throwing my info in even though it's not very scientifical yet.

Month/cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 24/8 (estimated, not charting right now)

Timing: Fair

Testing plans: No plans to test unless my body gives me a reason and projected CD1 has passed.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: No real rants. Feeling pretty calm today.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? Cornbread dressing! Mine is already made, in the freezer waiting to be eaten Thurday!

mrsb30CaitOst21 congrats on the squinters. Good Luck :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. - Morticia Adams
  • Options
    @missdaisy925‌ this is only my 2nd cycle temping so I'm trying not to freak out about the short LP but it is hard not to worry. I work night shift so sometimes if I get woke up to early <3houtprs of sleep I don't temp. I'm trying to do better about sleep but night shift sucks. @mrsb30‌ congrats on squinted I hope it keeps getting darker. @AMichelle23‌ thanks I wonder if me working nights and sleep during the day could affect it? I have my windows blacked out but some light makes it in under my door.
  • Options
    Congrats @mj0011‌!

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    carabassa27carabassa27 member
    edited November 2014
    @CaitOst21 @mrsb30 Fingers crossed the lines get darker!
    ETA: Congrats! @mj0011

Month/cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: O-2, O

Testing plans: Dec. 1st, at 12dpo

R/R/C: Nothing to see here.

GTKY: I guess it's a condiment, but whole cranberry sauce. I most look forward to eating the turkey with cranberry sauce. And mashed potatoes.
  • Options
    Congrats @mrsb30‌ and @mj0011‌ !

FX for @CaitOst21‌!

Also FX for ladies testing soon.. Hope there is more than turkeys in the oven for Thanksgiving!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @mrsb30 & @caitost21, Hope those squinters become obvious positives!

Congratulations @mj0011!!

Month/cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -2, -1, O AI

Testing plans: 12/4

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I am already PMS symptom spotting due to irritability.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? Stuffing and gravy
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    Congrats @mj001  and best wishes for big bad +s for those with light and Very Hopeful for all of you testing at or on Thanksgiving!  

me just hanging here until af, I'll test about 12dpo Dec.4th or so,  not trusting ff this go round and I am contemplating not temping next cycle.

Thanksgiving app: No.. give me the real deal please, dark meat Turkey with bite of dressing, mashed potatoes and tiny cranberry squished together!
  • Options
    amorcito27amorcito27 member
    edited November 2014
    Month/cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 38/9

Timing: Good or bad depending on when O really was.  I was traveling between time zones when I likely O'd.  FF was telling me I O'd when my CM was sticky, so I think it was a couple days before when I clearly had EWCM.  Who knows!

Testing plans: Probably on Thursday just to make sure I can have wine.  I feel like even if I get a BFN, I won't drink just in case then I will be upset with myself when I get AF and realize I could have had a drink!

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Longest cycle ever, but happy that temps are finally staying up.  Was worried I wasn't going to O this month.  I have sore boobs, but that may be because I had to take a few days off lifting weights while I was traveling.  Trying not to read into it.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? Sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie with homemade whipped cream! YUM!

ETA: @mrsb30 & @CaitOst21 - FX for squinters to get darker/ Congrats @mj0011

Me: 30   DH: 33

TTC #1 since June 2014

Baby #1 coming March 2016

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Month/cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 26/ 14

Timing: eod

Testing plans: I tested this morning on 14 dpo. BFN. Yes my heart it broken. I expect AF tomorrow.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I'm just really sad about my BFN.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? Stuffing and my mom's cream cheese mash potatoes.
  • Options
    FX that squinter gets darker @CaitOst21‌. And ((hugs)) for @whenweawake‌

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @whenweawake‌ - sorry for the BFN.. Big Internet Hugs for you!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Month/cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing:  EOD

Testing plans: none at this time.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I am tired today, all thanks to not being able to fall asleep at a reasonable hour last night.  Lots and lots of coffee for me today.

GTKY: What is your favorite Thanksgiving appetizer or side? Hmm this tough and I would have to say I love all of the sides and appetizers, but can I count all the wonderful beverages I drink during this time as an appetizer?  I think so!  Fancy beverages it is! 
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    FX to @CaitOst21 and @mrsb30! Congrats and H&H to @mj0011!

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -2, -1 

Testing plans: Saturday

R/R/C: Bloaty mcbloat bloat over here. I feel like a blimp no matter how much water I chug. Does anyone happen to have any natural remedies that are any good? 

GTKY: I have two epic recipes - one for sage sausage and mushroom stuffing, the other for cranberry relish. I've never found anything to match those. 
    Anniversary
    Me: 27 | DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 10/14
  • Options
    ajetterajetter member
    edited November 2014
    @CaitOst21 hope that possible squinter turns in to a real line!!

And congrats @mj0011!
  • Options
    @bracingourselves care to share that stuffing recipe?  sounds amazing! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    ajetter said:
    @bracingourselves care to share that stuffing recipe?  sounds amazing! :)
    TBH, I mostly eyeball it. You need:

1 roll jimmy dean sage sausage
    1 package of whole wheat herb bread stuffing 
    celery (maybe 2 stalks or so)
    white onion (about half of one)
    about 1 cup chopped mushrooms
    salt + pepper
    chicken or vegetable stock (as much as stuffing directions call for)
    fresh italian parsley
    jalapeno tabasco - this is important. I skipped it once and it just wasn't the same
    ETA: fresh garlic. duh.

Cook up the veggies and sausage (add mushrooms last), put tabasco in stock, throw in bread stuffing (cook per directions). 

I have some slightly more precise measurements hanging around for posterity, but I can't access it until I fix my laptop. I don't really overthink it.

Anniversary
    Me: 27 | DH: 30
    TTC #1 since 10/14
  • Options
    bcollins236bcollins236 member
    edited November 2014
    Cd/dpo : 32/13

Timing: new to all this but If every other day for the week before and week after is good then we did great! Haha!

Testing plans: took one Saturday ( too early but couldn't resist) another today bfn. Still aiming for that Bfp due to current symptoms and zero sign of af. Trying again Sunday.

Rant/Rave: my head is killing me the cramps I've had for 2.5 weeks are for the birds along with everything else going on. No af means I'm still in the game though...

GTKY: I love stuffing and pie!!!
  • Options
    bracingourselves, Cardio always works for me when water just isn't cutting it.  Nothing major, just a solid 20-30 minutes usually does the trick.  Bloat sucks, I hope you feel better.
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

TTC Since September 2014
  • Options
    @schup156, Congrats!
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

TTC Since September 2014
  • Options
    FX for that squinter to get darker! @schup156‌

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards