November 2014 Moms
Options

postpartum symptoms complaint department

2»

Re: postpartum symptoms complaint department

• Options
    Count me part of the sweat-fest club. It has been a week pp and I thought I got away with no night sweats. Woke up middle of the night feeling like crap. I have been letting LO sleep with me on the bed lately. The snuza doesn't quite fit on his diaper well and I didn't want to irritate his circ'ed penis and his belly button. It makes me feel better that I can feel him breathe during the night. Anyways. I forgot to put on a long sleeve shirt because since LO is laying next to me all swaddled up, I make sure I don't pull covers up past my hips. So I woke up half freezing and half hot but sweaty all over. ICK!

Bladder control... Lost cause. I am working on my kegels whenever I remember but it's better to do squats to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles. It's the muscles that help with bladder control but I must wait perhaps 5 more weeks before squats and walking?? Today it seems that I don't really need the peri bottle anymore, no more burning etx and the lochia has reduced... So recovery seems to be on the horizon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"