D.C. Area Babies
Options

Anyone expecting near Dupont?

marijaa333marijaa333 member
edited September 2014 in D.C. Area Babies
I'd love to exchange tips and thoughts with first or experienced moms who are expecting and live near Dupont, and especially with working moms over 35. I'm 6 weeks today and none of my friends with kids live nearby.

Re: Anyone expecting near Dupont?

• Options
    I'm in a similar situation in terms of expecting a baby near Dupont and my friends have delivered in the burbs. Looking for some tips!!
  • Options
    @nrl33 well i have no tips but if we hang out here long enough perhaps others will chime in. Where is your OB? My first appointment is at GWU late next week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I'm in Cleveland Park, delivering at Sibley. Most of my friends who've had babies are in Silver Spring or Alexandria. We are hoping to stay in the city for a little while, but feeling a little lost as all the advice is coming from the suburbs. I'm due in June. Have you figured anything out since September? I know this post is a few months old. Thanks! 
  • Options
    Hi @JuneBabyH! Sorry for the super late reply. I'm still at GWU. Friends who have delivered at Sibley have had a good experience!  There is a forum on dcurbanmom.com with some specific info.

• Options
    Hi! I just delivered at gtown and loved it. It's a baby friendly hospital and the staff are amazing.
  • Options
    Thanks @elm2110 and congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"