August 2015 Moms

Roll Call - Intro Posts!

Welcome to August 15!  Once you've lurked a little and read pinned posts at the top, please let us know a little bit about yourself!  

Let us know:

When you got your BFP?

What your EDD is?

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories?

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?  

Re: Roll Call - Intro Posts!

• kissyfittkissyfitt member
    edited November 2014
    When you got your BFP? Yesterday

What your EDD is? Aug. 2 

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? DS is 2.5 

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? Oh, no, this isn't my first rodeo. I was on the April 2012 board when I was pregnant with my son. I haven't posted since our old board moved, I'm curious to post this to see if I even still have a signature.
  • Loading the player...
  • When you got your BFP? 11 DPO

What your EDD is? Aug 3

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 28, Da Hubz is 30, 2 cat babies, and we conceived through IUI.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I was on the Knot but that was almost 4 years ago. Never figured out all the fancy stuff...call me a newbie.
  • Hey everyone, my name is Shannon, I am 28, my husband is 33, and our daughter is 3. I got my positive test 9dpo. We are very excited for baby number 2! My EDD is 8/1/15. My baby will most likely be born at the end of July though. My water broke with my daughter at 38 wks and she was also a section.
  • Hi there!

My name is McKayla I am 28, my husband is 32. We've been together for 10 years (married for 2.5) I got my BFP on day 10 DPO. I am due August 1, 2014 with our first. We only tried for 1 cycle before becoming pregnant so I'm super surprised I am also new to the bump so any advice is helpful! Thanks.
  • Hello! My name is Taylor. My husband and I have been married for about a year and a half. I got my BFP on 11 dpo and my estimated due date is 3 August, 2015 with our first! A little fun fact, my sister in law and I are due a few days apart!
    I am new to the Bump and I am loving all of the information, and would love any and all advice.
    :)
  • emt04001emt04001 member
    edited November 2014
    When you got your BFP? 10dpo

What your EDD is? August 2

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 28, DH is 29 and we were TTC for a few cycles--my cycles are very irregular and range from 37-85 days so I became an obsessive temper/opk taker and here we are! This is our first LO

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? lurker for years, newbie to posting and thrilled to be here
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Houston! My husband found a programming job out here but I've heard there's more tech jobs out in Austin. I've never been out there but it sounds like a really cool place.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

beach
  • When you got your BFP? 12 dpo

What your EDD is?
    July 28 but I bake my babies for 41+ weeks so I'm assuming I'll have an early August baby.

I'm 32.  I have an 8 y/o and a 6 y/o and this was a sweet little surprise baby!  I had 2 hospital births but am shooting for a birth center for this little one.

I joined the bump close to 8 years ago but didn't post until I got my BFP a week ago.
  • Hello!

When you got your BFP? 11/21

What your EDD is? July 31/August 1

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 30, DH is 39. This will be our first. We are excited and nervous!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I'm pretty new here. Looking forward to the journey.

Question: We are not planning on telling the in-laws until December. How am I going I keep this secret at thanksgiving? They love their wine and I used to, also! Eeeeek!
  • Hey all. I go here now. I just got my bfp on Friday, but tested again today and got a nice line! We are due August 2 , I experienced a CP last month, so we are cautiously excited for this poppyseed to stick. We have a 2.5 yo son.
    I've been on he bump for a while, on my previous bmb and for the last 8 months on ttgp.
  • Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks, we really enjoy Texas so far.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

beach
  • When you got your BFP? 11/23

What your EDD is? August 5

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 32, married almost 2 years and just found out we're expecting today! Still in shock. We have been TTC #1 for over a year and did our first IUI this month.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I've been a lurker for the past year but this is my first time posting.
  • tink062885tink062885 member
    edited November 2014
    Hi, my name is Jessica. I am 29 and have been married 5 together 10. My husband and I have been trying for almost 2 years. I finally got a postive test this weekend. I have 2 boys ages 6 and 4. I have looked around on the Bump but first time posting. My EDD would be August 4th. I'm very excited. I live in Alabama.
  • Hi,
    When you got your BFP? 14 DPO

What your EDD is? August 2

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I am 34 and have a 3 year old DD, We've been trying for this one for over a year and a half, so I am super excited.

I have been around for a while, but have mostly been a lurker lately.
  • Hey everyone! I got my BFP this Friday at 13 DPO. I had a MC in July at 7 weeks so DH and I are cautiously optimistic at this point. EDD is August 2nd. 

DH is 35, I am 31. We have a 2.5 year old son and have been TTC since December 2013. 

I've been on TB off and on since I was pregnant with my son. I appreciate a good gif but haven't personally participated. I look forward to getting to know you all!
    Mom to AJ: 2/16/2012

Elliott Woodson due 8/2/2015!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello There ladies! 

When you got your BFP? 9dpo 11/17

What your EDD is? 8/1/2015

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I am 25, DH is 48. We had a loss in May so we are praying for a sticky baby. Only furry babies at the moment. And it was totally the drunk as a skunk sex on O day. I'm convinced!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?  Been a part of TTGP and TTCAL for about 6 months now. No giffing here, but I am a wicked love-titer
    BabyFruit Ticker

image      image

• Hey all!

When you got your BFP? 13dpo

What your EDD is? August 3rd

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I am 23, DH is 24... This is our first!

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? Just joined!
  • When you got your BFP?
    13dpo

What your EDD is?
    8/1/15

I'm 39, and my husband and I have been married for two years. We have a 15 month old DS. I had a miscarriage in August 2014, so I'm in the "cautiously optimistic" club!

I am a big fat dirty lurker! I've been hanging around since I was pregnant with my son, but haven't posted much. I mostly lurk Parenting these days, but I'm looking forward to being more active here!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• When you got your BFP?
    10 dpo

What your EDD is?
    August 5th (based on my cycle calculations, will confirm with midwife when I get appointment)

I'll be 38 this weekend, We have a 25 month old daughter and we're so excited!

I can't remember if I joined the bump the first time but I didn't use it, using it this round and I'm not a gif-pro... But they are becoming more fascinating to me lol

• When you got your BFP?  11 DPO - 11/22/14

What your EDD is? 8/4/15

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 31, DH is 41.  This our first child and I think the shock is finally starting to wear off. 

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?  I joined TB several months ago after lurking for a couple of months, so I'm definitely not a gif-pro but I would like to work on this.

The little guys, Shadow and Bobby (aka Shabby)

Married: 4/14/2012
    TTC #1 since 9/14   BFP! 11/22/14  M/C 1/1/15
    Me: 31 DH: 41
    Dx: Hashimoto's Thyroiditis - 2000, Lichen Sclerosus - 2013

"I'm a lady with the vocabulary of a well-educated sailor."

• I am 28. Got my BFP on Sunday and confirmed at the dr yesterday!! It's our first and we are so excited!!! EDD 1 Aug 2015
  • Got a bfp yesterday! As of right now my due date is July 28th based on lmp, but I have longer cycles so I'm thinking after a dating ultrasound I'll end up with an early august due date instead, so I'm gonna hang out here if that's okay :)
    I have 2 other LOs, DD just turned 4 and DS will be 2 next month. I've been on the bump for years (with a different name) but mostly lurked anyway.
  • melanier26melanier26 member
    edited November 2014
    When you got your BFP? this past Sunday - November 23
    What your EDD is? according to my husband's calculations, August 4 (an early bday present for me!!)
    Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? My husband and I are both 28 and are beyond thrilled about the pregnancy (this is our first). We use the Creighton Method of charting and I spent all of last month getting my arm pricked to have a targeted hormone evalutation profile done because they thought my progesterone levels were off. I went back to the dr for the follow up yesterday and got a BFP on their test too! I am taking progesterone suppositories now to ensure everything is okay. Have to get bloodwork again tomorrow and next week to test HCG levels. Trying not to worry!
    Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro?  Brand new, excited to share the experience with others going through the same thing! :)
  • BFP: this morning!
    EDD: August 4
    Info: DD is 17months (and took over 3 years to conceive) so this pregnancy, the month after I got off BC, is a bit of a surprise. Been married for 11 years!

I joined the bump back with my June 13 mamas. My GIF skills used to rock but are a bit dusty at the moment!

Looking forward to talking with some new gals!
  • Hi!

When you got your BFP? 11DPO

What your EDD is? August 2nd

Basic info like age, if you have any other LOs, fun conceptions stories? I'm 32 with a DS5 and a DS2.

Did you just join the Bump or are you a gif-pro? I originally joined when I was pregnant with DS5 but haven't really been around since!

~T