June 2015 Moms
Options

June 22 - 28 babies

Re: June 22 - 28 babies

• Options
    June 26th. Which is a special day for it is my aunt's (whom I am named after) birthday. I never got to meet her because she killed herself when she was 19. My gram was in shock when I told her my due date.
    This is number 3 for me and by far the worse pregnancy yet... I'm so sick all the time plus I've been hit w all and every symptom on the chart... I call this baby my creature... hopefully he/she will start being nice soon.
  • Options
    June 28th here!
    2nd Pregnancy, EDD 6/28/15 | Married 11/08 | Me: 33 DH: 36 | Step-son: 14 Son: 11
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    June 23rd, FTM. Have had two ultrasounds, most recent at 8w3d. Heartbeat was 160 & all looked good. I am super tired all the time and nauseous, but no vomiting thank goodness. I'm really excited for our next appt on 12/12 because at that point I'll be 12 weeks and if all looks good I think I'll breath a little easier. I'm trying to let go of the worry, but without being able to really "feel" anything yet, it's been hard!
  • Options
    EDD 6/22 with our second.  We have a 21 month old son and this little one was a surprise!  I'm thankful it's been a pretty easy pregnancy so far.

Declan 2.21.2013
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 6.22.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm due June 25 with my first. Textbook symptoms, healthy looking hb at my first u/s and I get to hear the hb at my next appt in 3 weeks :)
  • Options
    June 23rd here! Morning sickness all day and just feeling tired! I haven't felt the need to pee more than usual but am drinking what I should be so I have no idea what's going on there. Also dealing with the constipation a bit, anyone else?
  • Options
    Technically my due date is 6/23 but the dating ultrasound says 6/26 so I am going by that date. This is my first and I couldn't be more excited! I'm starting to get past morning sickness too :)

Mrs. Morrison

Married 9/26/14

EDD 6/26/15 

image Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Congrats! That's my due date too! I am going to have a viability ultrasound today. Have you heard ghe heartbeat yet?
  • Options
    @GirPipley‌ yay due date twin also with twins!! :) And did I also see congratulations are in order for you getting a new home AND engaged?!? Wow, talk about major life changes! Congrats girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    June 24, FTM! Was originally the 13th, but ultrasound caused me to be moved back 11 days!
  • Options
    June 28 and FTM. Just had a US today and baby is doing great! so happy!
  • Options
    alexajaga said:
    @katier29‌ @keeka9‌ @wormgerm‌ @rachelleck‌ @slr1229‌ @ElisaTalia‌ @MrsCaliRN‌ @kballard88‌ @jessila9‌ @idg1979 @goldenmama3‌ @KarasTwin‌ @yolandam22‌ @heatherManderson @SabrinaM02‌ @darvo‌ @kej0004‌ @LolaBailey12‌ @erbear84‌ @Lexibizzel‌ FTM here as well! Really helpful to know that I have to keep on eating every 2 hrs or so to avoid nausea. Crackers also a big help (but already sick of them). Also hoping to reach week 12 fast and hope all the nausea, burping and vomiting goes away. I also noticed a bit of a bump (specially at the end of the day) but that's just gas - baby is a small as a grape. Surprised how some of you have kept the secret. I am trying really hard to keep it until we reach the 3 month safe time. But already told our parents, siblings, DH boss and some close friends. Planning on telling the extended family during Christmas celebrations.
    You are so right! I was wondering how much longer I can keep it a secret! DH and I decided to tell my mom on Thanksgiving and his parents sometime this upcoming weekend. After that, we'll be sending out announcements in the Christmas cards. The hardest part is hanging out with friends and making up an assortment of excuses and enduring awkward moments when I refuse to drink. Ugh! I can't wait until we can proclaim it loud and proud!

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    6/24 for me. And this will be my first go at the motherhood thing. I'm 29, so I feel incredibly old (this is a me thing, not a 29 thing). I've only told 3 people (the dad, my sister, and my cousin), but each actually wished it on me before I even thought that pregnancy was a possibility. All in all, I'm not nearly excited as the 3 of them. I just want to be able to shower and shave without having to take a nap afterwards. Lol, so exhausted.
  • Options
    Cryan14Cryan14 member
    edited November 2014
    June 25th! Just had first appointment today! Everything went perfect! Baby waved at mommy n daddy over the screen! We are super excited telling our family's on thanksgiving! We will find out sex! Hubby is totally hoping for boy! I'm just hoping this time pregnancy is healthy for us! Only symptoms I have is tiredness during the day can't sleep at night because thats the only time I'm hungry!
  • Options
    TabElzHam said:
    6/24 for me. And this will be my first go at the motherhood thing. I'm 29, so I feel incredibly old (this is a me thing, not a 29 thing). I've only told 3 people (the dad, my sister, and my cousin), but each actually wished it on me before I even thought that pregnancy was a possibility. All in all, I'm not nearly excited as the 3 of them. I just want to be able to shower and shave without having to take a nap afterwards. Lol, so exhausted.

I'm turning 30 Sunday, so don't feel old!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    erbear84 said:

TabElzHam said:

Hey I'm 33 so I win by age!
  • Options
    Hey all, based in my LMP I am due with my 1st baby on June 26th. I have had all day morning sickness for the last 3 or 4 weeks, I am wicked tired, experiencing constipation & still have sore boobs.

My first OB appointment is tomorrow and I am very excited and anxious. They are not planning to do an ultrasound but I am hoping they may find a heartbeat with the doppler even though it's early. Has anyone here been able to hear a heartbeat with a doppler yet?
  • Options
    amooraxoamooraxo member
    edited December 2014
    EDD June 22 for me... although I hope she/he comes on June 20 as it's my birthday :) 
    Pregnancy has been very easy for me so far, very minimal nausea (no throwing up at all), and mild symptoms. First US was on November 15 and measuring on track with my LMP & heartbeat was good... next appt is on December 8th at 12 weeks!
    Married: 28 August 2014
    BFP #1: 11 October 2014
    EDD: 22 June 2015 -- updated DD: 20 June 2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    DD 6/22 and this is my second, my daughter will be 8 years old in 3 weeks so might as well be my first. morning sickness pretty much completely gone unless I don't wat beeakfast. some cramping. just really tired
  • Options
    alexajaga said:

erbear84 said:

TabElzHam said:

Hey I'm 33 so I win by age!

I'll be 30 at 7 months, so I'm sure that'll make for an interesting birthday. According to my grandmother, I was too old for kids. (She's an eccentric person.) So, I've been feeling old since 25, but I'm sure that'll go away since the little one can keep me young. Just like all of you fabulous women.

• Options
    June 25 for us!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ksmall21 said:
    Hey all, based in my LMP I am due with my 1st baby on June 26th. I have had all day morning sickness for the last 3 or 4 weeks, I am wicked tired, experiencing constipation & still have sore boobs. My first OB appointment is tomorrow and I am very excited and anxious. They are not planning to do an ultrasound but I am hoping they may find a heartbeat with the doppler even though it's early. Has anyone here been able to hear a heartbeat with a doppler yet?
    How did your appointment go? Did you get to see your lil' nugget?

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    6/23 with my second :) first was a week late, hopefully this one will be happy being on time ;)
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    June 22 with my third! Feeling great- I'm one of those lucky people who doesn't feel sick or really even pregnant. I'm "geriatric" at 35 so please don't feel old!! Had an appointment yesterday and heard heartbeat with Doppler. NT scan on the 8th.
    DS1: October 1, 2005
    DS2: July 12, 2013
    Baby #3 EDD June 22, 2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone going to an appoiment this week? I have one on Wednesday dec 10th. Will keep you post it on what they do and say ;)
  • Options
    EDD 06/28 with my third.
    Sooooo tired.
    Had first appointment with my OB yesterday. Did a quick scan - baby looks great.
  • Options
    UPDATE: had my appointment, all went well apart from the doctor offering abortion and telling me I am overweight. We will definitely change OB. This week I had the nuchal scan and it came out in good ranges.
    It seems like morning sickness is almost gone and bloating too. My belly is smaller now, but I am already in maternity pants. Couldn't stand my regular jeans at 12 weeks.
    Please let us know how are you guys doing!
    P.s. Baby is measuring 6.2 cams with a heart beat of 143.
  • Options
    Hii! I'm a little late to this discussion but this is my first and I'm due June 23rd :) SOOO excited. You should DEF Change your ob. Have you thought about a midwife?? I couldn't stand my jeans at 10 weeks lol all I wear is leggings. Most of my symptoms subsided last week and I'm been feeling great aside from weekly mood swings yikes!
  • Options
    alexajaga said:

UPDATE: had my appointment, all went well apart from the doctor offering abortion and telling me I am overweight. We will definitely change OB. This week I had the nuchal scan and it came out in good ranges.
    It seems like morning sickness is almost gone and bloating too. My belly is smaller now, but I am already in maternity pants. Couldn't stand my regular jeans at 12 weeks.
    Please let us know how are you guys doing!
    P.s. Baby is measuring 6.2 cams with a heart beat of 143.

What? Why would your OB offer abortion? Good call on switching..

@tashany99‌ welcome!

As for me I'm 12w3d due June 27, got pushed back a week by ultrasound. Saw my doc yesterday & he could feel my uterus. I *think* I am starting to show? It's my second pregnancy. I am going for my 2nd US tomorrow. I'm very excited, not sure if my SO can come so hopefully I can get a couple decent photos.

• Options
    Hi! 12 2/7 days here :-) feeling great other than the sore boobs. I see mfm today for bloodwork and Doppler studies because of my fifths disease exposure....a little nervous that they will find something wrong. Excited to see the little one again!
  • Options
    June 24th! Really excited to hit the 2nd trimester soon! Feel great except some headaches and sore boobs. Hoping I make it to the end of my school year! Our last day is the 17th. The kids are going to have to follow me around with a bucket just in case ;)

#1 CP August 17, 2014

#2 Rainbow Baby EDD June 24, 2015!!!

• Options
    lfaithlovelfaithlove member
    edited December 2014
    June 25th for me! With LO #2.

Question: Do any of you ladies have your anatomy scan already scheduled?

My midwife last time waited to set up my appointment until the week before and it was a miracle that my Dh could be there (I literally picked him up from the airport after having been at some training for the Air Force and we went to the ultrasound)
    This time around I'd love a little more notice so we can ensure that Dh will be there. A FB friend of mine is due just a couple weeks before me and she just posted a countdown of weeks until her anatomy scan (finding out the sex). Do you just have to ask to go ahead and schedule it in advance?

Thanks;)
  • Options
    @lfaithlove‌, After my dating scan, they gave me a paper to take to the reception desk to schedule my 20-wks scan right then, which was a relief because my first scan was scheduled only a week before like yours
  • Options
    12w6d today
    Tried for the nuchal on Monday baby wouldn't cooperate
    Was "beaten" by the us tech with the probe - 2 days later and I'm in pain my abdomen hurts to touch

No nuchal translucency for me.

Have my 12 w us today can't wait to get an updated pic of the baby

Monday measured 6.2cm and 160 bpm

Saw an actual arm with fingers - not just a lil ball like the 8 w ultrasound

Absolutely amazing

Off work until baby comes
    Going to visit my class Friday haven't seen them since nov 12

Bringing the us pic and telling them why I've been gone - excited:)
  • Options
    Just had my due date changed during NT scan from 7/3 to 6/26.. So officially in June 2015 club
  • Options
    June 23rd and it's my first! So excited.. And really really sick! It's all day sickness for me with headaches. I'm hoping I have it before the 25th cause that's my sisters birthday. Not that auntie would mind but everyone deserves to have their own special day
  • Options
    Everyone is welcome ! This is a discussion for us to vent about anything you like. I think is more accurate because most of us are in week 13 going on 14. So we can share similar experiences.
    For example, my morning sickness went away at exactly 12 weeks. But I also stopped taking the nausea meds that same day. But feeling a lot more energetically now.
  • Options
    Due 6/27 with 2nd baby! Finally getting my energy back - time to nest!
  • Options
    6 - 26 for me with my 2nd.
    My 1st came at 38 almost 39 weeks so My due date this time is my inlaws anniversary and MIL's bday is the 22nd so she is very excited!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"