TTC After a Loss
Options

**Weekend Crazy Train**

This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles. If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, or you just want to pee on all things, let it out here! In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link.

Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart! To learn more about charting, check out the charting course that FF offers:https://www.fertilityfriend.com/courses/

The CT is not the place to post a BFP. If you have a "squinter" or if you have a line that appeared after the time frame, please do not post about it here. Take a step back from the board, test again with FMU, and good luck!

-------------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10: CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

TTC since July 2012 
BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

Re: **Weekend Crazy Train**

• Options
    Crazy level - 4ish

CD4

I'm having the lightest period I've had since I was a teenager. I know they say that they can change after a mc, but this far after?AF was completely normal for me the first cycles after and now all of the sudden it's (for me) almost non existent. Like, barely need a pad where before I'd go through several overnights on my heaviest day. Not really complaining, but wtf? Lol
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Options

Crazy level - 4ish

CD4

I'm having the lightest period I've had since I was a teenager. I know they say that they can change after a mc, but this far after?AF was completely normal for me the first cycles after and now all of the sudden it's (for me) almost non existent. Like, barely need a pad where before I'd go through several overnights on my heaviest day. Not really complaining, but wtf? Lol

Last month AF for me was the same way. Very light and shorter then I'm use too. I didn't complain about that! Hahaha best of luck this cycle!

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"