July 2013 Moms

Friday's SPAM is on the wrong lot

13»

Re: Friday's SPAM is on the wrong lot

• Loading the player...
  • haddocky said:
    @PickleX‌ first the parsnips and now some sad carrots? You're a vegetable monger.
    I think I'm a vegetable hoarder. They come in bags too big for a small family to eat before they get iffy  [-X so I have to get creative
  • I agree. I had celery last week that I was all like... what do I do with you???
  • @econmama over the last few days, you have truly terrified me.

I hope she is back to normal soon!

:(

(No hug emoticon, cuz you aren't into the touchy feely stuff) ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm really sorry @econmama‌ :( really hoping she sleeps well in the car.
  • I'm having some major fantasy football anxiety. Arian foster is one of the best players on my team an he is most likely not going to play. My sister snagged Alfred Blue jut now and my back up is Ben Tate who freaking blows. I also have Matt Forte on my team and between him and Foster they're my only good players. I don't know what to do! I want to make it to the playoffs sooo bad! All I have to do is win 2 more games and I will be in the top 3in our league. That's a FWP right there.
    DH has Foster and Tate :)  Hes been freaking out about foster.  And he wanted to drop Tate but couldnt find anyone else good.  We only have 6 teams in our league and hes lost every game.  He doesnt have a whole lot of hope left ;)
  • I just got a wiff of spaghetti and I'm now hungry. By the way..... There is NO spaghetti anywhere near me. I don't eat spaghetti and everyone is sleeping. Hmm. Off to snack.

Hahaha. All they had to do was pour it on your lot. Wow! =D> =))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"