Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How much does your 3 month old weigh?

My guy is getting to be a pantload... 18.4 lbs at 3 months and wearing 12M and 12-18M clothes!

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Re: How much does your 3 month old weigh?

• Right at the beginning of 3 months he weighed 14 lbs 4 oz. He was a 9lb baby when born and he is breast fed. He wears 6-9 months.

This makes me feel so much better. I just weighed my almost 3 month old and she's 13# 13oz ! She was 8#15 at birth. I feel like she is so huge! Everyone makes comments about it. She is EBF too.

• KayteeGee said:
    Right at the beginning of 3 months he weighed 14 lbs 4 oz. He was a 9lb baby when born and he is breast fed. He wears 6-9 months.
    This makes me feel so much better. I just weighed my almost 3 month old and she's 13# 13oz ! She was 8#15 at birth. I feel like she is so huge! Everyone makes comments about it. She is EBF too.

You feel like a 13lb 3oz baby is huge?  You are lucky!!  Try carrying around my 19lb 3 month and one week old baby and your baby will feel tiny!  :))
  • No worries, at 2 month check-up, my DD was 14 and a half pounds. She's 3 months and in 6 month old clothing. I sympathize! :)
  •  Yup sounds similar to my guy!  At 2 months he was 15.5 lbs.  Now at 3 months he's wearing 12-18M and 18M clothes!  He went through an entire year of clothing sizes in 3 months.

No worries, at 2 month check-up, my DD was 14 and a half pounds. She's 3 months and in 6 month old clothing. I sympathize! :)

• DD is 15 weeks old and weighs 13.8 pounds and is in 6-9 month clothes!
  • Where are you all getting your clothes? My LO is about 15 pounds at almost 4 months old and is wearing 3-6 month. He can still rock a few of his 0-3 onesies, but for the most part it's 3-6 month clothing. 6-9 month stuff swallows him.

• katminkskatminks member
    edited December 2014
    My son was 8 lbs 14 oz at birth and now weighs 17 lbs 05 oz at 3 months. 
  • DD was 7lbs 4oz at birth and at 12 weeks old was 11lbs 12oz. Wearing 0-3 or 3 month clothes.
  • At 12 weeks my daughter was 13lbs 11oz
  • 15 weeks my son is at 13lbs 2oz.
  • 18.5 lb at the 3 month mark.
    DH and I are Americans living an adventure in Kenya since 2011
    DX: PCOS (annovulatory)
    Feb 2012: IUI #1 w/ only 1M sperm and a single follie = BFP! 
    Nov 2012: Little buddy born in Kenya
    Nov 2013: Trying for a second, still w PCOS
    Dec 2013: IUI cycle canceled for non-response
    Jan 2014: Break cycle BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"