February 2013 Moms
Options

Things we never thought we'd say

Or hear!

It's time for another round because I've got some goodies.

To DD1: Please don't talk to me through the bathroom for unless there is blood coming out of someone's eyes. (Said after DD1 started banging on the door while I was otherwise occupied, asking for a damn pen!)

Dh to DS when E was headbanging me in the crotch: Don't hit mommy there, that's mine, and I don't want it broken!

*shakes head*
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: Things we never thought we'd say

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This isn't something I said, but something DD1 did that was amusing. She was sitting on my lap facing me and leaned forward to rest her head on my chest. Then she put my boob in her mouth... I looked at her and said, "DD1, what are you doing?" Her reply, "Mama, that's what babies do!"

She's seen a couple women BFing babies recently and I guess decided she wanted to give it a try?? Through my clothes?? I decided that was not that right time to tell her that she had been offered that chance many times over when she was a baby but had refused. But at least it happened at home on the couch and not out in public.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"