September 2012 Moms

UO's and Random's?

2»

Re: UO's and Random's?

• Hyaline said:

loislayn said:

This stuff with Bill Cosby makes me sad.  Don't get me wrong, if he's guilty he should be punished.  I feel like he's being punished right now.

I feel like he's 100% guilty.

Honestly, I think so too.  I can see famous people general taking advantage of their fame and doing things like that. 

It's sad because I don't want him to be guilty, but that won't change the truth (if we ever hear it).

I don't think he's guilty or not guilty...I, um, kind of prefer some sort of due process of law before deciding, personally.  I know, I'm crazy.  But he-said-she-said? Not enough to force me into a snap decision on guilt.

Me thinking he's guilty doesn't change anything. I'm not going to boycott or badmouth him. My opinion of him hasn't changed. I'm quite frequently wrong, so who knows. I'd be relieved to hear he's innocent.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 

• jenndub said:

Emma asked for a tool belt for her 6th birthday. I got her this rad tool belt with a bunch of tools and a hard hat and safety goggles. She took all of the tools out of the belt and filled it with Chapstick and lipgloss. But she wore the hat and goggles.

Do they make these for 2 year-olds?  Sophia would love it!

@watercolor5‌ Yes! I got that one at Toys r Us. It was Black and Decker. I know there are a bunch of them on Amazon too.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Loading the player...
  • @willy_gert, I'm sorry you guys are having such a rough time. Does he have PTO or STD while he's out of work?

Is there a project he can do around the house, or maybe some holiday decorating to get his mind off just sitting around and waiting?

Luci is a helpful distraction, I'm sure. And like @pharmer78 said, she is at a good age bc you could give her one gift and she'll still be thrilled and not realize that it is a tight year.

Hang in there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• loislayn said:
    This stuff with Bill Cosby makes me sad.  Don't get me wrong, if he's guilty he should be punished.  I feel like he's being punished right now.
    Honestly, I think so too.  I can see famous people general taking advantage of their fame and doing things like that. 

It's sad because I don't want him to be guilty, but that won't change the truth (if we ever hear it).
    I don't think he's guilty or not guilty...I, um, kind of prefer some sort of due process of law before deciding, personally.  I know, I'm crazy.  But he-said-she-said? Not enough to force me into a snap decision on guilt.
    Me thinking he's guilty doesn't change anything. I'm not going to boycott or badmouth him. My opinion of him hasn't changed. I'm quite frequently wrong, so who knows. I'd be relieved to hear he's innocent.
    You thinking so might not, but a general mad dash by at least two companies to end ties with him--based on nothing but he-said-she-said--does have an impact. I can only imagine they did so because they felt it was in their company's best economic interests to cut ties--that their consumer would want them to end ties. This attitude scares me. It's borderline witch-hunt-y.  It's fueled by the media (who aren't interested in truth, they're interested in profits), and it's continued by our attitudes.  So...actually, you thinking he's guilty might just change something, in a very minute way, as part of the general public attitude that drives this witch-hunt shunning behavior.  

• Hyaline said:
    loislayn said:

You thinking so might not, but a general mad dash by at least two companies to end ties with him--based on nothing but he-said-she-said--does have an impact. I can only imagine they did so because they felt it was in their company's best economic interests to cut ties--that their consumer would want them to end ties. This attitude scares me. It's borderline witch-hunt-y.  It's fueled by the media (who aren't interested in truth, they're interested in profits), and it's continued by our attitudes.  So...actually, you thinking he's guilty might just change something, in a very minute way, as part of the general public attitude that drives this witch-hunt shunning behavior.  
    I *think* he's *probably* guilty, but I hate what they're doing to him.  It's not right.  IF he is proven guilty, then pull the reruns and new projects, but until then he's got a ton of loyal followers (me included) that don't actually give a crap and still want to see him.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • I can think he's guilty. I think OJ's guilty. That doesn't really impact anything though.
    Casey Anthony
    Thinking about that case makes me physically ill.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"