Stay at Home Moms
Options

how to get away with murder?

Anyone watch it? I'm so excited to figure out more tonight about Sam's death...
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: how to get away with murder?

• Options
    I think it was Annalise. 

C 1/25/09
    H 2/8/14

• Options
    O I do too!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm interested in the plot, but dislike all the characters. Not a likeable personality in the bunch!

• Options
    O yea I agree with that but I can't stop watching now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I want to say that Bonnie is an old student of Sam's who he had an affair/flirtation with in the past. Annalise Hired her to keep her quite or as a jab at Sam to let him know that she knew what he did. Or she's related to his ex-wife in some way.

Wes getting boring. I was really excited to see Dean Thomas on TV, but he has yet to impress. I am very curious about the former tenant of his apartment. There's no way he would keep getting mentioned if they weren't going to talk about him later, right?

C 1/25/09
    H 2/8/14

• Options
    edited November 2014
    I agree that the characters on the show are wholly unlikable. I do dislike Asher the least though
  • Options

I am very curious about the former tenant of his apartment. There's no way he would keep getting mentioned if they weren't going to talk about him later, right?

I hope so! Great point.

• Options
    Spin313 said:

I am very curious about the former tenant of his apartment. There's no way he would keep getting mentioned if they weren't going to talk about him later, right?

I hope so! Great point.
    Yes very true!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love this show too! I'm excited to watch tomorrow. We used DVR . I agree most of the characters are unlike able. I think roommate will be mentioned:)
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    Wow about that last night!!???
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That ending literally made my stomach drop
  • Options
    Yea I agree!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was a little confused by the ending. So Annalise came home, saw the body, and just sat down at her desk...? She saw Wes, but we don't know if/what he told her. Now she/Wes seem to be in cahoots with this disappearance/fleeing story.

I see the black girl (Michaela?) getting arrested when her ring is found with the trash remains. I kind of feel bad for the gay guy because he was the least involved in Sam's initial fall and murder, and yet it seems like he ended up doing most of the "heavy lifting" in the cover up.

• Options
    Timeline: 

Annalise leaves her house and waits outside the police department. 

Michaela shows up with the trophy to turn it into Annalise. Sam is the only one home and is drunk.

Rebecca shows up with the flash drive to steal the files from Sam's computer. She tells Michaela to call Wes, who is already on his way.

Wes, Laurel, and Connor arrive at the house to talk Sam down and get Rebecca to safety. 

Sam attacks and Michaela ends up pushing him off the staircase. He's "dead."

Everyone is losing it. Sam is actually alive and is strangling Rebecca. Wes hits him with the trophy. He's dead.

Wes cleans up Rebecca. Asher shows up but they avoid him. Michaela, Connor, and Laurel go to the woods, Wes takes Rebecca to the motel.

Annalise comes home.

Wes returns to the house to collect the trophy, "I'm so sorry." "Don't be." Goosebumps.
    (Here is where I think Annalise takes control over the rest of the evening. She is literally teaching them How to Get Away With Murder. Everyone needs an alibi, destroy the evidence, etc.) 

Wes goes to the woods with the trophy and suggests retrieving the body and burning it. (Per Annalise's instructions? Yes.) The gang retrieve the body, burn it, and solidify their alibis by getting crunk at the bonfire. Michaela also loses her engagement ring at some point during this time.

Meanwhile...Annalise visits her boyfriend and they get funky, solidifying her alibi. Bonnie starts making out with a random guy she met at a hotel bar while drowning her sorrows after getting fired. She abruptly leaves and calls Asher. Another couple gets funky. (I think Annalise is involved in her quick departure of the hotel. A call was made. She needed to be with someone she knew to have a believable alibi.)

The gang throws the body in a random garbage can. Wes seems nervous about it. (Not following Annalise's instructions? Yes.)

Wes stays the night with Rebecca at the motel and destroys the hard drive in the morning to hide any evidence that they we at Sam's house. Laurel goes to Frank and claims she stole the trophy and needs his help returning it so that no one knows it was her. Michaela signs the pre-nup, probably hoping her future husband's family's connections will help her in the future. Connor goes to tech-guy Oliver's apartment and is a mess. He takes a shower and calms down. He lies to Oliver and explains his strange behavior is a result of a drug addiction. Annalise calls Bonnie, who stayed the night at Asher's. "Something terrible has happened."

The gang is called to Annalise's house. Sam is missing, the police are on the way, questions will be asked. Annalise and Wes share an eye connection moment as he says that they will tell them everything they know. (Psych.)

C 1/25/09
    H 2/8/14

• Options

Timeline: 

Annalise leaves her house and waits outside the police department. 

Michaela shows up with the trophy to turn it into Annalise. Sam is the only one home and is drunk.

Rebecca shows up with the flash drive to steal the files from Sam's computer. She tells Michaela to call Wes, who is already on his way.

Wes, Laurel, and Connor arrive at the house to talk Sam down and get Rebecca to safety. 

Sam attacks and Michaela ends up pushing him off the staircase. He's "dead."

Everyone is losing it. Sam is actually alive and is strangling Rebecca. Wes hits him with the trophy. He's dead.

Wes cleans up Rebecca. Asher shows up but they avoid him. Michaela, Connor, and Laurel go to the woods, Wes takes Rebecca to the motel.

Annalise comes home.

Wes returns to the house to collect the trophy, "I'm so sorry." "Don't be." Goosebumps.
    (Here is where I think Annalise takes control over the rest of the evening. She is literally teaching them How to Get Away With Murder. Everyone needs an alibi, destroy the evidence, etc.) 

Wes goes to the woods with the trophy and suggests retrieving the body and burning it. (Per Annalise's instructions? Yes.) The gang retrieve the body, burn it, and solidify their alibis by getting crunk at the bonfire. Michaela also loses her engagement ring at some point during this time.

Meanwhile...Annalise visits her boyfriend and they get funky, solidifying her alibi. Bonnie starts making out with a random guy she met at a hotel bar while drowning her sorrows after getting fired. She abruptly leaves and calls Asher. Another couple gets funky. (I think Annalise is involved in her quick departure of the hotel. A call was made. She needed to be with someone she knew to have a believable alibi.)

The gang throws the body in a random garbage can. Wes seems nervous about it. (Not following Annalise's instructions? Yes.)

Wes stays the night with Rebecca at the motel and destroys the hard drive in the morning to hide any evidence that they we at Sam's house. Laurel goes to Frank and claims she stole the trophy and needs his help returning it so that no one knows it was her. Michaela signs the pre-nup, probably hoping her future husband's family's connections will help her in the future. Connor goes to tech-guy Oliver's apartment and is a mess. He takes a shower and calms down. He lies to Oliver and explains his strange behavior is a result of a drug addiction. Annalise calls Bonnie, who stayed the night at Asher's. "Something terrible has happened."

The gang is called to Annalise's house. Sam is missing, the police are on the way, questions will be asked. Annalise and Wes share an eye connection moment as he says that they will tell them everything they know. (Psych.)

This is exactly how I saw it.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"