July 2013 Moms
Options

WFL?

Hey sweet ladies, oh how I have missed you :)

My husband actually asked me the other day what happened to my "bumping"...I have been lurking the past few days just to try and catch up a little,

So, what's for lunch?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WFL?

• Options
    I had soup. It was leftover and I don't like leftovers so it's was blah. 

Hi!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KMRR86 said:

Liquor and chocolate. My mil and sil will be on the ferry over here shortly. Eta 3 hours. I'm stressed already. ;)

Hahaha! Oh no! GL with the in-laws!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @casey78 I'd pick the sandwich. I'd make myself one but I'm too lazy at the moment and Haddy is asleep downstairs near the kitchen. 

Mmmm... swiss cheese!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Mmmmmm, all these sound Yummmmmmmy...except the pneumonia testing thing. Hehehehe

@robynloureed‌
    YES, unplanned bean in the belly! Due in February :) it's a little lady too...we are fucking crazy to have two under two. I seriously give mad props to all the others who have gone before me.
    Edit: Dang. I can't read. You said "how's the bean"...not "is that a bean"...she's doing great!
    You said "how far along are you now" not "when are you due"...almost 26 weeks.
    Go me.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    A ham and cheese sandwich and doritos.  Boring. 
  • Options
    Tuna, rice cakes, mozzarella slice, cherry tomatoes, and water.  Yay for diets
    :P
  • Options
    Leftover pasta and a handful of peanut butter filled chocolate chips. They are the devil.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"