December 2014 Moms
Options

SOA Fans!!

124»

Re: SOA Fans!!

• Options
    They put juice in solitary because Unser and Jerry are on to the fact the the Chinese didn't have anything to do with Tara's murder. Jerry pulled up the Chinese dudes wrap sheet and he was arrested for drunk and disorderly in Vegas (I think that's the city) on the night of Tara's murder. So obviously he didn't do it! And they put juice in solitary so there would be no more unnecessary blood shed and bide time to figure out more behind juice and Gemmas story.
  • Options
    I really hate the fact that it's taking the whole season for everyone to find out Gemma killed Tara.  I feel like this should have happened a few episodes ago.  I guess they really know how to string you along because everyone will keep watching to see when it's revealed. 
    Damn you Sutter! ::fist shaking::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    colliebabe said:

I wonder what the deal with him being put in solitary is?

Unser and Jarry put him in solitary .... They're onto Gemma and Juice that something isn't write.  Juice named a suspect in the murder of Tara that wasn't even in the area that night - he had been arrested somewhere in a totally different area.  Jarry did some digging and found the information out and showed Unser.  Unser said to get Juice out and put him in another jail or solitary and not to let Gemma or Juice know that they're onto them and know that they (Gem & Juice) are lying.

Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• Options
    Thanks guys!  Somehow I missed the whole Unser/Jarry/Juice/jail connection there. I think I zone out during those parts. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    THINGS ARE FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!  I was getting pretty bored with this season until last nights episode.  Gemma needs to go down!!!  

Abel is still the creepiest child-actor i've ever seen though....he really weirds me out!
  • Options
    Abel is so so creepy.  I just hope they don't have anything where Abel tries to hurt Thomas.  I can't handle that right now. 

How about the sex montage at the beginning? Marilyn Manson and Juice, huh?

• Options
    SOA is always good for at least a few gratuitous sex scenes - we were long overdue for a good shot of Jax's ass  LOL

There's something about fat Marilyn Manson that I just can't seem to get over.  I prefer him more waif-like and in his full goth get-up.  
  • Options
    I loved last night's episode, can't wait for next week! Abel is awesome!
  • Options
    It's happening!!!! I'm glad they didn't wait until the final episode to let the cat out of the bag about Gemma! =D>
  • Options
    BdblZ said:

SOA is always good for at least a few gratuitous sex scenes - we were long overdue for a good shot of Jax's ass  LOL

There's something about fat Marilyn Manson that I just can't seem to get over.  I prefer him more waif-like and in his full goth get-up.  
    DF says the same thing about Marilyn. He can't get over him being 45 and ... Rounder..
  • Options
    Finally getting into this season. It seemed to drag for me but this past episode got me back into my usually SOA fanatic mode. I just can't wait to see what happens now with Abel letting the cat out of the bag. It's also crazy how it is almost coming to the end. I'm not ready to let this show go yet...

• Options

So I just watched the finale of Season 6 on Amazon Prime cause I don't have cable, hence why I'm also keeping up with season 7 cause I forget during the wait.

But the whole scene with Jax and Tara at the park with the kids when he finds her, yea, total ugly cry.  No reaction to her death than a gasp and covered mouth but full on blubber for the kiddie park scene.  I must be pregnant.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Just watched. Holy hell.

1. Opening sex scene was long overdue. Seems like everyone is getting laid.
    2. So freaking happy to see Jax and the guys get pay back for Bobby's death. Couldn't watch ... But Hubby gave me a play by play.
    3. Chibbs and Jarry is still strange to me and their little abusive exchange just shows how f'ed up they are.
    4. Abel, the fork and the arm freaks me out. My gosh.
    5. I want to see Wendy and Jax get back together.
    6. Holy ending. For real.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis

• Options
    twoandthroughtwoandthrough member
    edited November 2014
    Haven't finished the episode yet but I'm on the edge of my seat. I think a few people won't make it. :-S

ETA: holy shit! I didn't realize I was holding my breath the whole episode. I wish I could hand out Emmys to Charlie, Theo, and Jimmy. Such great performances!
  • Options
    Totally going to break the rules and watch last nights episode at work today.  I don't want to fucking work ... I want to see what happened on last night's episode. 

• Options
    Watched the episode last night ....

Was nice to see Jax and Nero bond - both are obviously extremely hurt by Gemma.
    Where the hell is Gemma going?
    Gemma better die ....
    I have a feeling Jax will die because of the mayhem vote. 
    :(

• Options
    I wonder if Juice is actually going to die?  I mean it seems like they are setting us up for it, just wondering if he is actually going to get killed in prison or if it's a fake out. I never know with Sutter!

How many episodes left?  2?
  • Options
    Oh man I missed that the next one isn't on for two weeks - I hate that!
  • Options
    Yeah two left. I really am thinking Jax isn't going to live. One never knows though
  • Options
    Watched the episode last night ....

Was nice to see Jax and Nero bond - both are obviously extremely hurt by Gemma.
    Where the hell is Gemma going?
    Gemma better die ....
    I have a feeling Jax will die because of the mayhem vote. 
    :(
    This - it makes me sad, but I think that is what will happen also.  But it better not happen before Gemma dies also. 
  • Options
    Yes, I think Jax will die because of the mayhem vote. Hopefully, after he kills Gemma. Glad to see that Wendy has straightened herself out so she can take care of Thomas and Abel. 

I'm up in the air about Juice dying; maybe he kills himself since he realizes he has nothing left to live for but has divulged all his secrets?

I'm also disappointed in Nero that he let Gemma go. I understand he loves her but she's done way too much harm to just let her drive off. 

They've got a lot to cover in 2 episodes!!! 

In loving memory of Baby Hufflepuff and all of D14's Angel Babies

imageimage
  • Options
    That was a long two weeks, I cannot believe we are coming up on the LAST TWO EPISODES EVER.
  • Options
    agsgrrl said:

That was a long two weeks, I cannot believe we are coming up on the LAST TWO EPISODES EVER.

I know!!! I'm going to miss this show so much!! (Oh, who am I kidding...I'm going to miss Charlie Hunnam!) :x

But I am super excited to see how this wraps up - Gemma better get what's coming to her!
  • Options
    agsgrrl said:
    I know the feeling! I'm literally ready to cry. I can't handle the "ending" of shows that I absolutely love....

• Options
    FINALLY!!! Gemma got to look at the flowers!! I still feel bad for Juice, although it's not like he had anything left to live for. image

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so happy that she got what was coming to her but I'm sadden by Unser and even juice. I'm a crying mess here because I truly wasn't ready for all these people to die tonight and because how can the ending be next week! Ack.

• Options
    Holy shitballs, I just watched it! It had to happen!
  • Options
    I just caught up on it, although I read some spoilers so I knew what was coming. For some reason I was surprised by Juice - I knew it was coming but thought Sutter would pull a twist at the last moment.

I've been waiting for them to get rid of Unser since Season 1.
  • Options

I managed to stay away from this thread yesterday and watched last night.  I sooooo wanted to peek to see what you gals were saying but I'm glad that I stayed away.

Holy crumbs.
    1.  Deeply saddened by Unser - I really liked him.
    2.  Didn't think that Jax would off Unser - was shocked when he did.
    3.  Didn't think that Jax would be able to punish Gemma - you could tell he struggled with the decision.
    4.  Extremely happy that Jax and Wendy got back together  - even if it was just for some dirty sex.
    5.  Double extremely happy that we got to see some Hunam ass last night.

I don't know how this is going to end.  Part of me believes that Jax is going to die.  I can't foresee a happy ending to this show.  Sutter just isn't like that to give us a happy ending especially to such a dark show.

I agree with everything except the Wendy and Jax reconnection. In their world, Tara has only been dead a few weeks and it seemed weird that they would be getting it on in Jax and Tara's bed.

• Options
    Frickin "I got this" at least I was ready this time..
  • Options
    I thought it was a very well done final episode. Sad to see the ride end, but pleased with how they wrapped everything up. 

imageimage
  • Options
    I was glad they wrapped up the ending too and didn't leave it open-ended (ala The Sopranos.)  Overall I wasn't impressed with this season though. It makes me want to go back and watch the good seasons on Netflix.
  • Options
    Add me to the list of unimpressed with the finale. I loved the show but the ending was just very underwhelming. I cried like a little girl when he said goodbye to the boys though.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    Ugh.  So bitter that it's over.  I didn't think the finale was all that great. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"