September 2012 Moms
Options

It's Wednesday, right?

2»

Re: It's Wednesday, right?

• Options
    @smb+jab that is terrible :(  Maybe they were thinking it was best to tell people as soon as possible before people rack up Christmas debt. 

@loislayn what is a CAC appointment?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry @kdsmith43 I hope you get some answers! >:D<
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    A client asked if I had my baby yet, "you were 14 months pregnant when I saw you in August!"  Lol.  I laughed and said, "well in that case, I'm 2 years pregnant now and I'll look 3 years pregnant when I have her in February.  Then he didn't laugh at my joke.... it was so awkward. 

I don't think people realize what a full term pregnancy looks like on a 5'4" overweight person with a two centimeter long torso, ha. 

whaa whaa

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    A client asked if I had my baby yet, "you were 14 months pregnant when I saw you in August!"  Lol.  I laughed and said, "well in that case, I'm 2 years pregnant now and I'll look 3 years pregnant when I have her in February.  Then he didn't laugh at my joke.... it was so awkward. 

I don't think people realize what a full term pregnancy looks like on a 5'4" overweight person with a two centimeter long torso, ha. 

whaa whaa
    20 weeks and you can't tell I'm pregnant....
  • Options
    mini desk humidifier has done the job and my voice came back.  doesn't feel awesome, but I can at least talk above a whisper!  seriously.  I love my little humidifier.

good thing I got stood up for my orientation this afternoon....

on the plus side, I'm going to get so much crap cleaned off my desk with this 2 hour break of uninterrupted time, it's going to be awesome.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options

whaa whaa
    How tall are you?  I went to lunch with my friend when she was 39w5d.  You could barely tell she was pregnant.  I was thinking - oh, these are the people who go to the ER for an odd pain and leave with a full term kid.  She's tall, big athletic build, and has a super long torso.

• Options
    I just went to the bathroom and someone knocked as soon as I sat down to pee.  "who is it?"  "fed ex"  ................  "ok just a second"  :-/  flush, wash hands, and he was standing right outside the door.  What the what.

• Options
    We are all sick here. At least I get all the cuddles.

I have started shopping for Christmas on Ebay. I have no idea how I am going to get the boxes passed the boys.

I wish Angry Birds had longer cartoons. Who wants to watch the same 2 minute cartoon 500 times over? Oh, besides Indy....
    We have no place to hide gifts, so the boxes are stacked up in the corner of the hallway.  Tacky I know.  Ethan knows that if he goes into them he doesn't get anything.  He hasn't even touched the boxes.  I hate that we have to do that, but it works.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options

whaa whaa
    How tall are you?  I went to lunch with my friend when she was 39w5d.  You could barely tell she was pregnant.  I was thinking - oh, these are the people who go to the ER for an odd pain and leave with a full term kid.  She's tall, big athletic build, and has a super long torso.
    5'10 and I carry all my excess weight in my mid section. I can tell I am bigger since my uterus is pushing my fat out. But it's not baby belly yet. I hope by Christmas. 
  • Options
    loislayn said:
    @smb+jab that is terrible :(  Maybe they were thinking it was best to tell people as soon as possible before people rack up Christmas debt. 

@loislayn what is a CAC appointment?
    Healthcare marketplace enrollment assistance appts with patients/consumers
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.   Yuck.  :-&

• Options

whaa whaa
    People don't realize what it looks like on anyone. I'm 5'9" with a long torso and got the same kind of comments. Some people are just fools.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

whaa whaa
    This was me with both kids.  Especially Nancy.  With Cal I had to buy some maternity pants because of doing the blood thinner injections.  It was getting painful to wear regular pants.  I'm also 5'11" and overweight.  I sure was more uncomfortable the 2nd time though!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options

whaa whaa
    This was me with both kids.  Especially Nancy.  With Cal I had to buy some maternity pants because of doing the blood thinner injections.  It was getting painful to wear regular pants.  I'm also 5'11" and overweight.  I sure was more uncomfortable the 2nd time though!

whaa whaa
    I wear maternity normally not pregnant. But some shirts are getting a bit tighter. Also, I'm the same size as I was with DD and shirts that fit me then don't fit me now. 

My maternity pants don't stay up. I need the little clippys that attach gloves to kid's coats so I can attach my pants to my bra...
  • Options

My maternity pants don't stay up. I need the little clippys that attach gloves to kid's coats so I can attach my pants to my bra...

This reminds me...if any of you wear tights, where is the top supposed to end? I don't know if I'm buying the wrong size, but I feel like if I don't hike the top up to my ribcage I look lumpy or it gives me a stomach ache.  Am I doing something wrong?

• Options
    MelsaX said:
    I want to go for a walk and hit up some thrift stores this morning while Andy is at daycare. But I'm worried a certain weirdo will be out too. I'm tempted to walk an extra 3km just to make sure I will avoid her. My kid is lying on the floor grunting and doing a massive poo. I'm laughing so hard at his red little face. He's making eye contact with me while shitting, it's such a creepy thing to do.
    Every time you talk about walking around NZ I picture this certain neighborhood we walked through a lot when I was in Denmark.  I guess it's the closest ref point I have?  Denmark was so family and bike friendly.

• Options

Wear a hat, scarf and sunglasses? Put a mustache on Miles. Maybe she won't recognize you guys. 
    /ded

• Options
    loislayn said:
    Oh, BTW, if you didn't see on FB, Reid Boy's EEG preliminary report came back seizure free!!!
    Awesome news!

• Options
    We are all sick here. At least I get all the cuddles.

I have started shopping for Christmas on Ebay. I have no idea how I am going to get the boxes passed the boys.

I wish Angry Birds had longer cartoons. Who wants to watch the same 2 minute cartoon 500 times over? Oh, besides Indy....
    We have no place to hide gifts, so the boxes are stacked up in the corner of the hallway.  Tacky I know.  Ethan knows that if he goes into them he doesn't get anything.  He hasn't even touched the boxes.  I hate that we have to do that, but it works.
    I have two bags of toys next to the tv stand in our bedroom with a towel over them. I'm super sneaky. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Awesome @loislayn!  I am sure that is a huge weight off your shoulders
    :x

• Options
    I am being Flake McFlakerson.  My neighbor behind us has a 3yo and they came over the weekend before last for an hour of playtime at my house. 

She called me last Thursday and I didn't call her back, and she just called me again.  She doesn't leave any details on the message.  I need to call her back.  I feel like she doesn't know many people in the area; she's very sweet.  She's very proper though, no cussing, and no sense of humor.  I think the playing is good for Winn but I don't want this to turn into something that is more than once a month just because we are so busy.

• Options
    Worst Christmas Ever:  The year I snuck peeks at all of my gifts, including unwrapping them and rewrapping them after my peeks.  I think I was in 9th grade. 

• Options
    pharmer78 said:

This reminds me...if any of you wear tights, where is the top supposed to end? I don't know if I'm buying the wrong size, but I feel like if I don't hike the top up to my ribcage I look lumpy or it gives me a stomach ache.  Am I doing something wrong?

I'm tall so all the way up is my natural waist, just below my rib cage. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options

I really want to splurge on an A&A dream blanket. I love their swaddles but I'm not sure the price is justified when I had other swaddles with DD that were just as good. But their dream blanket? I really want one. They are $50 though....I've been stalking ebay for a while. I know it would be a blanket to last a while.  

Does anyone have a dream blanket? Are they really that great? 
    We got Beb one for her toddler bed. It's really cozy. Made me want an adult one, but I'm not in love with the prints.
    Be careful on EBay. A lot of those are fakes. I am in B/S/T on FB where they regularly post sales and like new dreams for sale. I can add you?

• Options
    pharmer78 said:

I wear them on my natural waist line. If I wear them any lower, I feel like it gives me lumps on my sides/hips. 
  • Options

Worst Christmas Ever:  The year I snuck peeks at all of my gifts, including unwrapping them and rewrapping them after my peeks.  I think I was in 9th grade. 
    Ugggh been there, done that (same age too). The worst part was trying to fake enthusiasm over clothes my mom bought that I had already looked at, tried on, and didn't even like.

• Options
    I did this one year and my parents found out (I think I was in like 4th or 5th grade). They made me pick a present and give it to Toys for Tots. 

That was a hard choice for me, because I had gotten all the Polly Pockets that I'd asked for.
  • Options
    pharmer78 said:

Ugggh been there, done that (same age too). The worst part was trying to fake enthusiasm over clothes my mom bought that I had already looked at, tried on, and didn't even like.
    Everything was from Delias that year, hahaha.  I was a bad re-wrapper, and a bad faker.  I was so disappointed.

• Options
    danabsd said:

I really want to splurge on an A&A dream blanket. I love their swaddles but I'm not sure the price is justified when I had other swaddles with DD that were just as good. But their dream blanket? I really want one. They are $50 though....I've been stalking ebay for a while. I know it would be a blanket to last a while.  

We got Beb one for her toddler bed. It's really cozy. Made me want an adult one, but I'm not in love with the prints.
    Be careful on EBay. A lot of those are fakes. I am in B/S/T on FB where they regularly post sales and like new dreams for sale. I can add you?
    Yes please!
  • Options
    @MelsaX, part of me wants to believe that DJT is just f'ing with you (all of us, I guess) when she says her outlandish stuff.  I like to think she goes back to her friends and is all "and then after that I told her..."

• Options

danabsd said:

Yes please!
    Done.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"