June 2013 Moms
Options

~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

Merry Tuesday Ladies!  I hope everybody is keeping warm!

Last week:

This week:

Goal:

What's your favorite cold-weather meal?

Leader board!

Our leading ladies have 24 weeks under their belts!  6 months!!!
@ItsStackie - I hope you had a lovely week off after your wonderful run!
@phishgirl29 - Good job sticking with your goal!  Best of luck resisting holiday treats!
@Pitchslap - Excellent work on the 5k PR!  Hope switching your Friday workout plan around works out well!

9 weeks for @Lizzybizzy80 - I hope your early Thanksgiving was a lot of fun and that you were able to keep up your awesome work!

6 weeks for @nikel13 - Keep up the good work with your plan!

3 weeks for:
@WasNotWas - I hope you were able to get down that pesky 1lb!
@sarahmr416 - Well done on meeting your water goal!  I hope you were able to cut the fast food easily during the week!

2 weeks for @megsw85 - Hopefully you had a nice migraine-free week to allow you to feel good enough to workout!
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: ~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pitchslap ttm about the dvd...
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    Pitchslap said:
    WasNotWas said:
    @pitchslap ttm about the dvd...
    What is ttm?
    talk to me

• Options
    kdc2007 said:
    @wasnotwas - have you checked out PiYo? 

no, tell me more!! I am wanting something I can do after the kids are asleep in my living room

• Options
    That sounds just my speed @kdc2007 I struggle with the boot camp style stuff because I refuse to be yelled at in my own home :)

I just plugged in a TV into our bedroom and hooked up the Chromecast. Off to google PiYo

• Options
    Last week:
    My 60-day workout.  It's going well.
    This week:
    Same as last week.
    Goal:
    Being healthy
    What's your favorite cold-weather meal?
    Ham and beans with cornbread
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kdc2007 said:
    @wasnotwas - did you google PiYo or were you too caught up in Bodygate? 

I didn't google it, my multi-tasking is for shit

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"