• Options
    Confession: I don't like Twinkies.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Twinkles are fucking gross. And it was so sad to watch the nation go nuts because they thought they'd never make twinkies again.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is the truth.

This may or may not be how i feel about my xmil and bfs mom

And a ridiculous amount of girls i know.

This is what i think of twinkies
  • Options
    Most people shun me when they hear I don't like them! You ladies are my spirit animal.

How most of the mom's on my BMB are:
    And how I used to feel back:
    After finding you ladies, my posts there have morphed more into:
    And now they've turned into monsters.

And in other news, dr appointment this morning. I always worry they'll yell at me for something, even just asking questions. I hate doctors.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP: 01/10/2010, EDD: 10/10/2010, Loss: 03/16/2010

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP: 07/14/2014, EDD: 03/04/2015
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I always felt stupid at my doctor appointments.  But moreso because I felt judged when I talked about BD.  The first appointment I explained that usually we were careful about things until one drunken night... and I could FEEL the doctor roll his eyes. And I so badly wanted to scream!

And then, I found out that BD had been cheating on me, with a girl who was basically the town bicycle and wasn't using protection.  So, then I told my doctor because I wanted to know if I should get re-tested to make sure the baby was safe and he was like "well, when was the last time your vagina had penile penetration by him?" and I just wanted to shrink.  Dude, can't you just say sex?  I'm not a prude or anything, but I feel dirtier when people are so mechanical about it.

But after the initial bullshit, me and the doctor got along very well.  After DD was born, I told him "that was fun, we should do it again sometime."  To which the doctor, the nurses, and I laughed. My mother, who was also in the room, did not find that funny.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I loved my midwife. There was no judgement and always made me feel comfortable.

I was sure id be judged by her when i asked for and got an epidural. Nope, non at all. Id have her as my midwife all over again.
  • Options
    Late to the party...no memes here but Twinkies are fucking gross.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"