Texas Babies

Methodist Stone Oak OBGYN?

I have an appointment on the 26th with Dr. Skop at North East OBGYN. My hubby and I arent prego yet but we just started trying. Im a bit nervous but more excited than anything! However I didnt have an OB before this. Does anyone know if Dr Skop is good? Im thinking about trying to get another appt earlier but I might have to switch drs. I really want and OB that will deliver at Methodist stone Oak. Also, any suggested questions or info I should go into my preconception appt with? Id love some advice from the rest of the experienced moms out there! Thanks!!

3/11/14 <3

Re: Methodist Stone Oak OBGYN?

• Have you checked to see if they deliver at Methodist Stone Oak or North Central Baptist?  I did a lot of research to find a new dr and I can't remember where those drs deliver. I see Dr. Muldrow (I like her a lot so far!) at the Institute for Women's Health, that practice delivers at Methodist Stone Oak.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My boss' wife had her. She really liked her alot!
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Glen Feinstein is actually in the building of Methodist Stone Oak. I loved the it was easy to get in not a long wait. I hate to wait.

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've heard many good things about Dr. Gil Villanueva and he delivers at Methodist Stone Oak.
  • I use Dr. King with NEOBGYN and i LOVE them! I've seen Dr. Skop and a few other Dr's when my Dr wasnt available and they're all wonderful! Also, they do deliver at North Central Baptist but they're rated in the top hospitals to have a baby in San Antonio. We had the most amazing experience there with my first!
  • My OB is Dr. Aden at northeast ob/gyn associates.  I love her she's great. She said something to me about delivering at the hospital in stone oak where she she has one of her offices. I don't know much about it but I'd definitely recommend her if you can get an earlier appointment with her