February 2014 Moms
Options

Does your LO have tears?

kella0708kella0708 member
edited November 2014 in February 2014 Moms
So fun fact about me, I don't have tears. And, yes, I can cry (you won't believe how many people have asked me that question).

The other day I was with my cousin and her 10 month old twins and when they cried, the CRIED. I mean tears streaming down their little cheeks. That's when it occurred to me that I've never seen DS cry with tears. So I think he may take after mama in the tear duct department. It's never caused me any issues - just slightly dry eyes. I'm going to ask the pedi next time we see him, but I was wondering if any other F14 babies are tearless?

Does your LO have tears? 63 votes

Yes, LO cries all the tears
98% 62 votes
No, perpetually dry-eyed
1% 1 vote
SSS
0% 0 votes

Re: Does your LO have tears?

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback, ladies! I will definitely bring it up to the pedi, we are seeing him very soon for DS's follow-up flu shot.

In the meantime I talked with my mom, since she went through the same thing with me when I was a baby. From what she remembers my pedi told her that the hormone that produces tears never "kicked in" and to just to be diligent about eye exams. Hopefully it's the same for DS and not something more serious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"