June 2015 Moms
Options

Heart Rate

I'm currently 8w5d and the doctor said my baby's heart rate was at 150. Isn't that a little low? What have all your heart rates been and how far along are you?

Re: Heart Rate

• Options
    Nope! Mine was 148 at 7+4. I think like 120-180 or something is normal. I'm sure someone has better info on numbers than I do!

• Options
    Sounds nice and healthy to me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Love the positivity!
  • Options
    Ours was 154 and the dr said that is perfect!
  • Options

I'm curious, am I the only person whose doctor did not give an actual heart rate number to? My doctor just said that baby's heart rate was strong and beating away. I didn't even think to ask for a number.

• Options
    At 5 weeks mine was 163 and at 8 weeks it was 180 .. Going again at the end of the week and I'll be 11 weeks. They say low is a boy and high is a girl, hope it's right!
  • Options
    Belle0720 said:

I'm curious, am I the only person whose doctor did not give an actual heart rate number to? My doctor just said that baby's heart rate was strong and beating away. I didn't even think to ask for a number.

Mine didn't give me a number, either. I didn't get to hear it, just see it on u/s. She's running the doppler next visit, so I'll finally get to hear it then. 
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Options
    I had to ask my doctor for a number because I was curious, it was 175 at 7w5d. With my DS, it was always on the very low end of normal and I always worried, but he is a wild and crazy 2yo now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At 9 weeks it was 185, not sure now
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    At 6 weeks, peanut was 127 which they said was strong for how early it was. Sounds like a great number!
    BFP#1: 03/05/14 | EDD: 11/11/14 | MC: 04/10/14 | D&C 05/01/14 [Molar]
    BFP#2: 10/15/14 | EDD: 06/25/14 | MC: 12/02/14 | D&C 12/04/14 [MMC]
    Current Status: RE appt 01/20/15 & Cleared to TTC
    Plan: Baby Aspirin, More (raw) folate, PNP, Iron, diet
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T, ANA+ Homogeneous, Anemia. Ige sensitivities: gluten, egg, dairy
    All AL Welcome<3
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”
    We will never forgot our angels<3

• Options
    I had 172 bpm at 10.5 weeks.
  • Options
    Mine was 148 at 7.5 weeks.
    2nd Pregnancy, EDD 6/28/15 | Married 11/08 | Me: 33 DH: 36 | Step-son: 14 Son: 11
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine was 160 at 7.4 weeks
  • Options
    My tater tot had a heart rate of 155 at 8 weeks, and it was up to 176 at 9 weeks. :)
  • Options
    155 at 11 weeks.... I heard high is boy and low is girl ... Ultrasound tech said 155 was perfect!
  • Options
    At 7 weeks 5 days my little one had a heart rate of 170 bpm and at 9 weeks 1 day 174 bpm.
  • Options
    Last week I went my baby was at 139 they said my peanut had a strong heart beat!
  • Options
    At 9w 4d heartbeat was 181
  • Options
    Went in on Wednesday at 9w6d. Heart rate was 183. My first pregnancy 1st appt heart rate was 164, & dr said with it that high, he'd say girl, we ended up with a boy! So I'm thinking girl this time around. My son was never higher than 164.
  • Options
    Both babies were 180 at 9 weeks!
  • Options
    I have heard both ways... My friends son was 150... My other friend had a high and the nurse told her boy and she had a boy so who really knows... Just an old wives tail
  • Options
    Mine was 140bpm at 6w ultrasound
    And 163 bpm yesterday at 8wk

Was happy to see it had gotten stronger
  • Options
    Our sonographer said HR over 90 bpm is good. Ours was 130+ at 5w.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing, guys! Wishing you all healthy pregnancies!! :)
  • Options
    128 at 7w4d. Doctor said that was completely normal. I have an appointment on Tuesday and am hoping to hear the heart beat again!
  • Options
    My doc gave no heart rate. He only said "there's the beating!"
  • Options
    I go tomorrow to hear our baby's heart for the first time. Scared a little being 1st time mom! I'll be 11w3d tomorrow .
  • Options
    My daughters was around 140 my sons was 160. Dr always told me it was normal
  • Options
    At 6w the little bean was at 126bpm and they said that was strong. Back in 4 more weeks, so we'll see what is up then and report back!
  • Options
    @aryastark5‌ At my first ultrasound (8wks) my doctor let me listen to the heartbeat too but didn't tell me the rate and I forgot to ask. I emailed them later on and they said they didn't take the rate. I think that sometimes the first ultrasound is just to help us moms feel good so seeing and hearing our baby is all we really care about and they know it. I have my second ultrasound today for the NUchal Translucency exam so I will ask if she can tell me my heartbeat again today.
  • Options
    Congrats on a strong HB. Mine was 115 at 6w / 146 at 7w1d / 164 at 10w.
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    167 at 10 weeks, said it was normal
  • Options
    168 at 11 weeks
  • Options
    167 at 11 weeks.  I asked hear the heartbeat.  I'm not sure the ultrasound tech would have done that otherwise but I really wanted to hear it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I went at 8 weeks and 4 days and baby's heartbeat was 174 :) I am going tomorrow for my second appointment and get to hear the heartbeat again :) I am 11 weeks and 1 day today!
  • Options
    Normal range is 120-160, but it's very common to be lower in early pregnancies (6weekish) and higher throughout the first trimester (up to 190)-- this is because the sympathetic nervous system develops first. Some dopplers don't count for us, and if your provider isn't wearing a watch, they wouldn't have a rate.
  • Options
    At 7 weeks 5 days my baby heart rate was 150 so it sounds healthy to me ;-)
  • Options
    At 7w3days my peanuts HR was 166
  • Options
    Mine was 162bpm at 8+3 and she said it was really strong :) x
  • Options
    At 6W5D the heart beat was 121 and at 10W5D the heart beat was 152!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"