October 2014 Moms
Options

Randomize your Friday

Re: Randomize your Friday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got our first snow here last night.  Just a coating but still ugh.  And MH is home sick today with a "man cold"  :|
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image              image
  • Options
    Very long night here! Alex had another screaming fit from 10pm until 2:30am! She was crazy! Nursing would only temporally pacify her, nothing was working. Drew slept through most of it, waking only to graze on the boob. Did a lot of tandem feeding & slept in the LaZBoy with the babes on my chest again! I don't think I'll ever get them back in the PnP at night!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Options
    Lo has a stuffy nose so he is fighting sleeping this morning. I just want a little nap. Praying that he complies after his next bottle. Humidifier is on right nextra to him.

Oh and the cat is puking...again. tgif. I will let DH take this shift tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    DH and I aren't on good terms. After the fight over the MIL dramz and the debacle this morning over the alarm on his phone... it goes off at 4am. I had just gotten DD back down at 3:30. It started going off and he was scrambling around to turn it off. it was taking him forever. And it's loud. He finally goes "why is this thing still going off?!" While holding the unplugged alarm clock in his hand. I'm like "its your PHONE! JFC." And I proceeded to tell him that if she wakes up its all him. Luckily she didn't. But he stormed out of the room and slammed something. Havent heard from him since. Awesome.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    @MrsSinner402‌ ((creepy Internet hugs)). I totally feel your pain On the holiday thing. We can't split days as our families are far apart but it was a struggle to figure out holidays for us even before dd. And DH always wanted more with his family even though we see them way more. And if yours is like mine, he got his panties in a twist and was cranky and will see the light soon. >:D<
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married 11/5/11
  • Options
    So looks like the PP bleeding has stopped. But still, the night sweats. Ugh.
    Me: 30 | DH: 4/12/85 - 6/16/14 | Quinn Patrick born 9/28/14
  • Options
    Someone talk to me about spanx. I'm not going to family gatherings without it over the holidays, because my size/weight will be scrutinized, and I'm not one of those women who will (ever) lose the weight and look the same. Yay genetics! I was told once that Target's brand was good (I don't think there is anywhere around here to try on actual spanx, so I'm looking for alternatives.). Anyone have advice?
  • Options
    SPurp13 said:

Someone talk to me about spanx. I'm not going to family gatherings without it over the holidays, because my size/weight will be scrutinized, and I'm not one of those women who will (ever) lose the weight and look the same. Yay genetics! I was told once that Target's brand was good (I don't think there is anywhere around here to try on actual spanx, so I'm looking for alternatives.). Anyone have advice?

If you have a JC Penney around, they have Spanx that I think you can try on. I don't know specifically about the Target brands, but I have had more than my fair share of experiences with body shapers in general. I would aim for an all-encompassing one. I have a band/tube for the stomach, but it either cuts into my hips or upper back. I also have one for the stomach and hips that look like shorts, but they aren't tall enough to cover my whole stomach.

I plan to invest in one like a swimsuit with shorts with the boob cutout. I think that would minimize my weird lumps and pooches the best.
  • Options

SPurp13 said:

If you have a JC Penney around, they have Spanx that I think you can try on. I don't know specifically about the Target brands, but I have had more than my fair share of experiences with body shapers in general. I would aim for an all-encompassing one. I have a band/tube for the stomach, but it either cuts into my hips or upper back. I also have one for the stomach and hips that look like shorts, but they aren't tall enough to cover my whole stomach.

I plan to invest in one like a swimsuit with shorts with the boob cutout. I think that would minimize my weird lumps and pooches the best.
    I do have a JC Penney! I'll try there.

@cocomama1109‌ The one you posted is exactly what I'm looking for. I might order two sizes and return one.

I hate that I can't just be comfortable, but I tried on my work pants and they don't fit. I mean, even the ones from 5 years ago when I weighed 50 pounds over pre-pregnancy weight. I'm scared to get on the scale but I think I have to so I can monitor the progress or lack thereof and make adjustments. I'm not buying new pants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"