2nd Trimester
Options

Baby's Name!

2»

Re: Baby's Name!

• Options
    I think there are a lot of rude comments here so don't get discouraged.  Spell your childs name however you want to.  I am partial to not doing different spellings but this is YOUR child so have at it :)
    I like the name Emerson for a girl (it is on our long list) But don't LOVE the "son" sounds for 1st and last names. I also really like Emery which is similar if you like that Em start without doing Emma or Emily for the name.  
    Just my advice/opinion.  Congrats on the pregnancy!  Remember if you and your husband love the name thats all that matter, if you listen too much to what other people say, you may have regrets later.

• Options
    MauiBliss said:
    etoille said:
    shayna5 said:
    We thought about Emerson for our baby girl. I love the more feminine spelling you chose.

Dear sweet baby Jesus.  I can't even with this.  Misspelling a name and exchanging a completely different sounding letter does not feminize a name.  At all. 

It's not a feminine spelling.  It's a misspelling.  How do people not grasp this?

So if I have a girl I can name her Coltyn right?  Or Thomys?  What about Jaimes?  
    Jaimes is a no. Jeighms is fine. That's the feminine spelling of the long "a" sound.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"