July 2013 Moms
Options

allergic reaction to spam

Re: allergic reaction to spam

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @mermomo5‌ if you get to sleep tonight, are you going to let him sleep tomorrow, after he gets off from his over night? ;)
  • Options
    Use a dryer bar @sparkymcgeee‌ it stays in the dyer and you just refill it every few months. No more annoying sheets to find and discard :-bd
  • Options
    KikiCohenKikiCohen member
    edited November 2014
    PickleX said:

Use a dryer bar @sparkymcgeee‌ it stays in the dyer and you just refill it every few months. No more annoying sheets to find and discard :-bd

Whaaaaaat? What is this magical item and where might I find one?
  • Options
    I use the "bounce" brand one. You can buy it at target, supermarket, or amazon. Just type in "dryer bar".
  • Options
    Yeah but knowing my husband it wouldn't stay in the dryer. Plus my uncle uses our washer and dryer for his clothes and who knows what he would do with it. It would never stay in there. Maybe when we aren't living with him anymore and I do the bulk of the laundry because ideally I'll be staying home with the kiddos. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    PickleX said:

I use the "bounce" brand one. You can buy it at target, supermarket, or amazon. Just type in "dryer bar".

That's amazing!
  • Options
    KikiCohen said:

PickleX said:

That's amazing!
    I bought one of those once and it fell off the first time I used it and wouldn't re-stick
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @missymr I've always used dryer sheets. I never did anything different with LO's laundry, though. I figured if there was a problem, I'd fix it then.
  • Options

Work today was a complete fiasco. We are having a schedule staff meeting tonight...perfect timing. I'm sure it'll be awesome. **insert sarcasm**

Ugh!! Is it Friday yet??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also use a dryer bar and LOVE it!! I've been using them for years and haven't bought dryer sheets in forever. I just change it whenever it runs low and it's so super easy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Soooo what would be in chocolate Oreos that isn't in regular Oreos?  DH just ate two and the same stuff that happened overnight (swollen tongue, itchy throat) started again.  And we had eaten a few before bed.  It's so strange!
  • Options
    @gutsymama congrats!! that's super exciting and scary and everything. You will do awesome!

• Options
    biggunsbo said:
    Oh, and I would love to join the Fitbit faction but I'm scared you guys will actually see how much I don't exercise.
    These are my thoughts too :)
  • Options
    @sparkymcgeee‌ the dryer bar sticks to the inside of the dryer and isn't super easy to remove. Your husband would have to intentionally pry it off. I buy a refill every six months or so. I think it's easier and cheaper than dryer sheets. Anyway it's an option.
  • Options
    :)) @hollandmama‌ buwhaha!!!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
  • Options
    kaylakim said:

Thank you UPS man for ringing my doorbell and waking my baby. I know they need to do that but it's always at naptime.

Put a sign up! I have a sign on our door that says "Baby is sleeping, please do not ring door bell." It was on our door semi permanently before the elections, too.
  • Options
    Dryer bars sound nice but I doubt they mix well with cloth diaper laundry.
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"