2nd Trimester
Options

18 week still cant feel kicks

kiran2015kiran2015 member
edited November 2014 in 2nd Trimester
When 16 week i could feel kicks now again frm 16 to 18 i couldn't feel any can any help me pllsss..

Re: 18 week still cant feel kicks

• Options
    Uh what do you need help with. It's early. You're not going to feel kicks every day.
  • Options
    I didn't start feeling consistent kicks until 26 weeks. There are so many different factors that affect how soon and often you feel them. If you're concerned contact your OB and they can decide if it's medically necessary to come in and get checked out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    To be fair I had my freak outs too but thankfully she's currently farting in the PnP next to me :)
  • Options
    mwerrenmwerren member
    edited November 2014
    The kicks you felt at 16w could have been just gas. And most people don't feel kicks at all until 20-24 weeks, even longer if there are placenta issues or you are a plus size woman. I'm 21w and I have been feeling "flutters" for maybe 2 weeks and they are really infrequent. Like pp said-don't worry until 24-26weeks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    OP, I did not start feeling kicks until after 20 weeks, actually closer to 24. I remember saying "oh man, I still don't feel anything", however my MW told me that everyone is different and that some women don't feel anything until the late second trimester.
  • Options
    I wouldn't stress. I didn't feel kicks until 22 weeks.

BFP 01/31/14 EDD 10/06/14

Team Pink! Violet was born on 09/27/14
  • Options
    I haven't felt anything yet either (17w3d). Im not worried though (surprising, I know!) My doctor told me that I might feel something one week, then not feel a thing for another few weeks. Be patient!
  • Options
    Im 20 weeks and haven't felt anything.  My doctor asked me at my appointmnet this week if I had. He said it's completely normal not to and that I should within the next 2 weeks. 

• Options

I don't know why some people are being so rude. If you don't have any advice for her, move on. She's obviously worried, no need to be rude about it.

And who the hell are you? Who have you given advice to here? Fuck off
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"