Tennessee Babies
Options

Expecting moms in Nashville?

Hi!  My husband and I recently relocated to Nashville from Boston and are expecting our first baby in April- would love to meet some other new or expecting moms in the area?  Anyone know of mother's groups or interested in meeting up?  

Re: Expecting moms in Nashville?

• Options
    Hi! I recently relocated from Maryland with my husband and am expecting in May. I would love to meet some moms as well!

• Options
    Hi! I also relocated to Nashville from Mississippi in September. Due in June. I'd love to meet local moms too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't know of any groups, but I'm due next month. I moved here 4 years ago from Illinois and this is our first baby. :)
  • Options
    Oh so bummed I just found this group considering I'm in the last days of pregnancy. If anyone is in Sumner County, Sumner Women's Associates are fabulous and I highly recommend them! My doctor was Brandon Montgomery and he is so sweet, gentle, and patient. His partner is Terri Holt who is an overachiever and very knowledgable. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!!
  • Options
    Expecting my first in June. If you are near West Nashville check out Blooma yoga. I've really enjoyed taking prenatal yoga classes and moms can bring their babies to barre or circuit training. It's been a great place to relax and meet people. Plus, it's right next to Flip Burger--cap'n crunch milkshake!!
  • Options
    I'm in Nashville - expecting my first in August. Would love to have a meet up of summer/fall moms - anyone interested? 
  • Options
    Hello! I am working on starting a Peaceful Parenting Network group with meet-ups around the greater Nashville area (one in Rutherford Co, one in Williamson Co.). It will be a great way to connect with other parents in the area and make friends! You can connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/511235919015465/?ref=br_tf