Options

Thursday GTKY

2»

Re: Thursday GTKY

• Options
    augusta17augusta17 member
    edited October 2014
    When are you due?-- 7/1/15

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going?-- Eh I'm trying I'm trying. I have cut out caffeine 100% but I need to cut out the junk I've been craving.

Which part of the world do you live in?--USA

What's for dinner tonight?--Veggie Sandwich and Soup

How tall are you?-- 5'2

What kind of car do you drive? Are you planning to upgrade before baby?--I have a Hyundai sedan right now. I do want to get a bigger car.

Edit-spelling

TTC #1 since 08/2013

BFP#1: 1/6/2014 EDD: 9/17/2014 Natural MC: 1/17/2014 (5w3d)

BFP #2: 6/7/2014 EDD: 2/18/2015 Natural MC 6/19/2014 (5w)

BFP #3: 10/22/14 EDD: 7/1/2015  

*Taking Progesterone supplements* Beta 1: 777, Beta 2: 2589 *GROW BABY!*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

When are you due? July 3

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going? Nope, I generally eat very healthy.

Which part of the world do you live in? Vancouver Canada

What's for dinner tonight? Homemade pasta

How tall are you? 5'4 1/2" (the half is very important. Lol)

What kind of car do you drive? Are you planning to upgrade before baby? 2003 ford focus. Hubby wants to upgrade before baby arrives.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Since we have so many new members everyday I figured we could use another GTKy When are you due? July 7th based off last period Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going? Not really I've cut out my daily red bull though Which part of the world do you live in? New Mexico What's for dinner tonight? Sandwiches How tall are you? 5ft 4in What kind of car do you drive? Are you planning to upgrade before baby? I drive a Nissan juke and we will upgrade because DS barely fits in the backseat I couldn't imagine two back there.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• Options
    @murph317‌ where in New England do you live?
  • Options
    When are you due? July 10th

Have you changed your diet so far/ if so how's it going? I don't drink anything with caffeine and rarely drink alcohol, so no major changes to be made. Just eat as healthy as I can.

Which part of the world do you live in? Netherlands

What's for dinner tonight? Spaghetti and probably some steamed broccoli on the side.

How tall are you? 5'6

What kind of car do you drive? I get around on a mamafiets!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    When are you due? -July 5th

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going? I'm not hungry for much, so I guess I'm not eating as much.

Which part of the world do you live in? Middle of Iowa

What's for dinner tonight? I'm not a planner

How tall are you? 5'4

What kind of car do you drive? Are you planning to upgrade before baby? 2013 Chevy Equinox, not upgrade for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

PCOS and Hypothyroidism- Successful IUI's- May 2012 and October 2014.  Miscarriage @ 6w3d in December 2009.
  • Options
    When are you due? I am due July 2nd, hoping I go in June because July 4th is the day my father passed. That day is always hard for me.

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going?
    I haven't changed my diet, I ate pretty healthy before the pregnancy

Which part of the world do you live in?
    I live in the United states, Missouri

What's for dinner tonight?
    We are attending a wedding tonight so whatever they are serving!

How tall are you?
    I am 5'4

What kind of car do you drive? Are you planning to upgrade before baby?
    I drive a pontiac g6, no I'm keeping my car. I absolutely love it and a car seat can easily fit into it.
  • Options
    @DocLuv I am super jealous of where you live!  My parent's lived there for a while and I never got to visit. Just the idea of riding everywhere on my bike is really attractive to me.  Have you always lived there?
    Only for the past 3 1/2 years but it looks like we will end up being here long term (which is great!). It's a wonderful place to raise a family and the only downside so far has been living so far away from our families. Should be interesting riding around the bike with my toddler while pregnant...ha! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DocLuv said:
    @DocLuv I am super jealous of where you live!  My parent's lived there for a while and I never got to visit. Just the idea of riding everywhere on my bike is really attractive to me.  Have you always lived there?
    Only for the past 3 1/2 years but it looks like we will end up being here long term (which is great!). It's a wonderful place to raise a family and the only downside so far has been living so far away from our families. Should be interesting riding around the bike with my toddler while pregnant...ha! 
    My mom had my brother who was 6 on the bike with her while pregnant with me. And she rode 1.5 miles every day to buy a snicker bar. Lol. YOU CAN DO IT!
    That's great! Now that's determination right there:) And a great form of exercise! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am due July 2nd, as of now...they never seem to get my due date right.

I have not changed my diet too much, less caffeine and more organic. I also stopped excedrin which sucks!

I live in mn

I am having Olive Garden for supper I have been craving pasta so bad!

I am 5'3''

I drive a Jeep Compass and Hubby just got a 2014 Dodge Ram so no upgrades here.
  • Options
    future ms Lfuture ms L member
    edited November 2014
    I want to read everyone's but I am at work so I have to post and run and come back to ready later:

Due: July 9th 2015

Diet: We clean eat, but lately I have been bad and I crave the bad stuff. I have always drank a ton of water and am still doing that. I have been caffeine free for 2 mo!

Live: KY in the United States of America

Dinner tonight: stirfry :) yum

Height: 5'4"

Vehicle: 2006 Acura TSX. We plan to keep it, but are thinking of buying a SUV soon because DH's car is getting old.
  • Options
    When are you due? July 16

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going? I'm being a little more flexible with my eating and giving into cravings.

New Hampshire, US.. I'm about an hour from Boston, MA

What's for dinner tonight? Cheese tortellini Alfredo with chicken and broccoli

How tall are you? 5'8

What kind of car do you drive? I have a Honda Pilot with leather interior and a sun roof. It was my dream mom car and we upgraded last year in anticipation of having another baby
    Me: 28, DH: 33
    Married 10.12.11
     BFP #1: 5.30.12- Giannna, born 1.27.13
    BFP #2: 9.18.14- due 6.1.15 -- natural m/c @ 5w6d 
    BFP #3 11.2.14- due 7.16.14 -- mmc, d&c @ 10w1d

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image 

• Options
    @getnauti‌ - weren't you in June '15 too? You had a loss, right? When did you find out you were KU again?! Congratulations!!
    Me: 28, DH: 33
    Married 10.12.11
     BFP #1: 5.30.12- Giannna, born 1.27.13
    BFP #2: 9.18.14- due 6.1.15 -- natural m/c @ 5w6d 
    BFP #3 11.2.14- due 7.16.14 -- mmc, d&c @ 10w1d

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image 

• Options
    EDD: July 2
    Diet: been eating whatever I want. Should probably tighten up but glad to not calorie count.
    Live: NJ , 20 minutes from Philly
    Dinner: left overs, pot pie and turkey dinner
    Height: 5'1"
    Car: 2005 Honda CR-V, need a new vehicle bf baby comes
  • Options
    When are you due? Going by LMP, July 4th.  Have a dating u/s on the 24th.

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going?  Nope! 

Which part of the world do you live in? Massachusetts

What's for dinner tonight?  Spaghetti and Meatballs

How tall are you? 5'3"

What kind of car do you drive? Are you planning to upgrade before baby? Jeep Grand Cherokee.  No upgrade here.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When are you due? July 16

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going? I've always been very careful about only having one cup of coffee a day, so I just kept that up. Drinking lots of water and focusing on not skipping meals anymore. I'm really bad with lunch, I'll usually just forget about it.

Which part of the world do you live in? Little island in the Pacific

What's for dinner tonight? We're going out somewhere, not sure where.

How tall are you? I'm a flat 5' even.

What kind of car do you drive? We have a 2008 Mazda 3 and a 2003 4Runner. We won't be buying a new car until we move back to the mainland in a few years.

• Options
    When are you due? EDD 7/15/15

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going? I've started eating more haha I've always eaten pretty healthy.

Which part of the world do you live in? The East Coast?

What's for dinner tonight? I don't remember what I ate. I'm always eating.

How tall are you? 4ft 10.

What kind of car do you drive? Are you planning to upgrade before baby? I drive a '97 corolla. I want to upgrade but my SO is a mechanic so he'll probably just work on fixing this one.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When are you due? ... July 11th, 2015

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going? ... haven't changed, just keeping an eye on what I eat in general.

Which part of the world do you live in? ... just outside of DC.

What's for dinner tonight? ... korean BBQ

How tall are you? .. 5'2"!

What kind of car do you drive? Are you planning to upgrade before baby? ... I have a Mazda CX5, keeping it. It's our family car, DH has a Subaru WRX that's his toy.
  • Options
    SlurpeeLoveSlurpeeLove member
    edited November 2014
    When are you due?
    July 16! :)

Have you changed your diet so far, if so how is it going?
    Yes.  I'm trying to eat healthier and tell myself whatever I eat goes straight to the baby.  It's been going well, but it's only been a little over a week. LOL

Chicago, IL, USA.  We might be moving soon though, back home to Florida now that we're expecting.  It'll be easier to raise a family with our parents and siblings around to help.

What's for dinner tonight?
    Chicken.  It's nearly chicken every night since neither one of us know how to cook and we don't make a ridiculous amount of money either.  I need to get back to menu planning.

How tall are you?
    5'5"

What kind of car do you drive? Are you planning to upgrade before baby?
    Toyota Camry.  Actually, I bought the car a couple of years ago with the idea that I would have needed a bigger car for a family.  I was driving a two door civic at the time and transporting my elderly grandparents to and from doctors' appointments.  Once that car was on it's last leg and needed more repairs than it was worth, I upgraded knowing I wanted a more spacious car for my family (old and young).  I love my car.  DH's car might need to be upgraded, but not any time soon.  We're still paying off both cars, so I have no intention of getting into another loan any time soon.  Just don't tell him that!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Fireflies_titleimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"