April 2013 Moms

FFFC

aka Flame Free Friday Confessions

Anyone around?

My kids seem to have forgotten about their Halloween candy. I confess I fully plan to take advantage of this for personal gains. ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC

• You're going to be sick tondraluv. What a bummer.
  • Loading the player...
  • My H and I decided our kids have probably reached the age where we need a code word for plans for late night activities... Open to suggestions.
  • Grace0609 said:

I confess that I had ZERO doubt about my DH having a vasectomy this week. He had it done Tuesday and texted me right after that he maybe could have gone for a fifth child. Then I started seeing moms with little girls everywhere. And now I almost wish he hadn't had it done. Even though I know in my head it was totally the right thing to do. Stupid. We have no room in our house for a fifth kid, and it most likely would have been another boy anyway.

Hugs, Grace! It's such a tough decision to make:/
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• We are in the process of relocating to Minnesota (we currently live in Indiana). My DH has already moved up there about a month ago, but the kids and I are still here. We wanted to make sure the new job was going to work out before we uprooted the kids. He feels like it's going to be a good fit for us, and is currently looking for living arrangements.
    My FFFC is that I hope we are up there before Christmas, despite all of my family hoping we stay until after the holidays. It would just be so nice to have a small Christmas this year, without having to run place to place with overly tired and overly stimulated kids:/
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"