High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

IUGR (Xp)

Hey ladies-
I went in to my MFM for a cervical check as 10 days ago it was shortening too fast. Good news was it hasn't shortened although there was still some funneling. What was troubling was baby a hadn't put on any weight and his amniotic fluid was low. This was a sudden change. They are di/di so my MFM doesn't think it is TTTS at this stage and they are no chromosomal issues detected or developmental issues. So they are leaning toward IUGR and I am now in the hospital because they want to monitor me and the babies until next weeks scan. They started a round of steroids and so far babies vitals are all good. baby a weighs 2.5 and baby b 2.11....

In scared and so confused as to what is really going on... The doctors just keep saying they are just being precautions but as I lay here in the hospital not sleeping at 4am I am more confused than ever and just scared.

Anyone experience anything like this?!?
***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
- poor responder
***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
FET 5/20- BFP
1st Beta- 641
2nd beta- 2166
Sono- TWINS!!!!
Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

Re: IUGR (Xp)

• Options
    Yup 2nd baby with iugr, got a scan on Monday. It's a really stressful situation and I just can't stop being worried. I've been told that i won't be able to go full term and will find out more on the scan this Monday coming. At the 29 weeks scan she was weighing 2.5pounds her AC 3 weeks behind. I'm on high protein shakes and I pray it makes a difference and that she's grown cause I'm not mentally ready to give birth early. Since last scan I keep having bad dreams, worry all the time and I'm a bit paranoid :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"