Restarting to workout — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Restarting to workout

I am an avid health fanatic and worked out every day until delivery on October 20. I delivered with no medication at all and i had a small tear that seems to be fine now. I want to start my workout regiments but everyone tells me to be extremely cautious . Also since I am breastfeeding it seems hard to get a workout and shower in. Another question for other extremely active moms..I am back to prepregnancy weight but a small little pooch remains..how do i get rid of it? Thank you. 

Re: Restarting to workout

• meepeen3 said:
    I am an avid health fanatic and worked out every day until delivery on October 20. I delivered with no medication at all and i had a small tear that seems to be fine now. I want to start my workout regiments but everyone tells me to be extremely cautious . Also since I am breastfeeding it seems hard to get a workout and shower in. Another question for other extremely active moms..I am back to prepregnancy weight but a small little pooch remains..how do i get rid of it? Thank you. 
    ummm, be patient...you gave birth 16 days ago! relax and enjoy your baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
    >Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

jnnfrrose6
  • meepeen3 said:
    ummm, be patient...you gave birth 16 days ago! relax and enjoy your baby.
    What she said.  You just gave birth.  Medication or not, it's a pretty major thing.  And "seems to be fine now" doesn't mean "healed."  If you're deadset on getting back into a routine, start slow.  Take your baby out for a walk.  Drink plenty of water.  When your doctor clears you for sex is probably a good time to start upping things physically as well.  You aren't that far away from your PP exam anyways.