MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
Benched until further notice

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • @littleliverpill‌ sorry you are sick! I also hate daylight savings time!

I'm pretty upset with my husband right now. Today is our one month anniversary and he got up at 5 to go hunting. The most upsetting part for me is he just killed a coyote, and he knows how I feel about predator hunting(I really hate it). It just made me cry.
  • Jags8Jags8 member
    edited November 2014
    stemi said:

@littleliverpill‌ sorry you are sick! I also hate daylight savings time!

I'm pretty upset with my husband right now. Today is our one month anniversary and he got up at 5 to go hunting. The most upsetting part for me is he just killed a coyote, and he knows how I feel about predator hunting(I really hate it). It just made me cry.

Sorry he isn't there for your anniversary.

I could never hunt, but seriously, coyotes are overpopulated and will kill everything else. So it's a few coyotes, or all the other creatures.

Edit- spelling
  • My twatwaffle is my teeth. Which woke me up six times last night. I need to make a dentist appt but I absolutely despise the dentist.
    Married to LOML: 8/14/12

TTC #1: Oct. 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • llw42614llw42614 member
    edited November 2014

feel better @littleliverpill and I lol'ed at puttin the P in the V. get it gurrl 

@reginaphilangee‌ & @littleliverpill‌ Lmao.. My thoughts exactly!!

Twatwaffle for me today will have to be my bitch of a ute. First real period since I had DS almost 5 years ago.. (IUD after that & then BCP and I had -0- periods.)
    I forgot what it was like to snuggle the heating pad so hard you can almost smell your skin burning.
    Of course next week I will be calling her nice names and talking dirty to her so she gives me what I want.. But for now she is a twatwaffle!

ETA: Lol autocorrect has some interesting interpretations for "twatwaffle"

orange is the new black red reznikov gif

*Jan Siggy Challenge--Mean Girls*

BabyFruit Ticker

Married: 4/26/14 - DH "J": 33 - ME: 27 - DS "G": 12/21/09

TTC #2 since October 2014 - BFP 12/2/2014!! - EDD 8/13/2015!

• The Bump is my twatwaffle. It has still been messing up for me, so annoying. For example, I can not currently go back to the first page of this thread. Anybody else still having problems? 
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • I have no twatwaffles to currently speak of; however, I wanted to say:

@cfearsy the best part of early morning appointments is that the doctors aren't behind schedule yet so you won't be waiting hours before even being seen!

Mr. & Mrs. 4.11

TTC #1 since 2.14

• pmcd886 said:
    The Bump is my twatwaffle. It has still been messing up for me, so annoying. For example, I can not currently go back to the first page of this thread. Anybody else still having problems? 
    This thread is only 1 page.
    Lol.

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• AlliClaire11AlliClaire11 member
    edited November 2014
    My twatwaffle is my kitten.  She woke me up super early on my day off by pawing at my eyelid (did not use claws) and wouldn't leave me alone until I sat up.  And no, her food dish was not even close to empty.

The older cat is now purring and trying to bite my hand at the same time.
    Me: 24
    DH: 27
    Married to my one true nerd since December 2013
    TTC since June 2014
    2 Cats
  • Bee1112 said:
    Feel better @littleliverpill. MIL is a twatwaffle. Stop getting pissy at our holiday plans. We can't be everywhere at once. I am already over the holidays.
    I am right there with you with the MIL We live 4 hours away from her and she is still pissed that we don't come up Christmas day, but DH works for FedEx so he is working Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas. We saw my MIL this weekend and she was already talking about how we need to come up the weekend after Christmas. This is when my best friend is having her baby shower. She doesn't want us to come up the weekend before because she won't have my niece that weekend, but all she has to do is call her father and ask to switch weekends to make it work. She won't just so she has something else to hate me for.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • pmcd886 said:
    The Bump is my twatwaffle. It has still been messing up for me, so annoying. For example, I can not currently go back to the first page of this thread. Anybody else still having problems? 
    This thread is only 1 page.
    Bahah Count me as a twatwaffle then. On my page it showed one and two, but wouldn't let me click on either one.
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • I'm the twatwaffle. I managed to lock my keys in my car last night but didn't realize until this morning, at which point I quickly realized my spare key was also in there. DH was able to get it open with a hanger and and I'll only be a little late to work.

TTGP December Siggy Challenge

Married 9.28.13

DH 34, Me 26

TTC #1 since 9/2014

Benched 11/2014 for personal reasons :(

• My coworker, for creating unnecessary drama. Work is tough enough without her constantly bitching and stirring the pot.
    Married to DH (aka the love of my life) since June 17th, 2006

• cabgirlcabgirl member
    edited November 2014
    @missdaisy925: Sounds a lot like my 14 year old step-daughter! She's fixated on Tumblr and painfully attached to her phone.

DH's ex-wife is queen of the twatwaffles. Just as we were going to bed last night (and getting ready to have sex, since I'm about to O), she blew up both our phones with angry, hostile text messages because I told SD that I didn't have time to drive her and 4 of her friends to the mall today. (It's the ex's day with SD, not ours, and she didn't ask me til 8 o'clock last night. We already had plans, including a visit from a plumber because our toilet is possessed.) We went back and forth for some time, with me trying to be the voice of calm and reason and her getting increasingly angry. We finally just put our phones on silent and got busy. But this is the first incident like this, we've only been married 4 months, and I have a feeling I'm getting a glimpse of things to come. :/
    Me: 30  DH: 45
    Married: 7/19/2014
    TTC #1 since 8/2014
    BFP 1/10/15 EDD 9/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
    Sept. '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance
  • The twatwaffle in my life today is that twatwaffle I post about every week. I share an office with this woman. She is in her 60s and runs her mouth like a 15 year old. She heard me scheduling my blood test to verify that I don't have CMV. Now she is telling multiple people in the office that she is scared she is going to catch my virus. And that I was probably getting tested for it because I am trying to get pregnant.

BITCH. MIND YO' BUSINESS. Seriously, why the fuck do you feel the need to tell random people I have a virus that is highly contagious, which it isn't, and telling random people that I am TTGP????
    1. IF I did have it (blood test came back negative) you cant catch it unless we were to makeout, share a drink, a needle, or have sex. SO STOP FREAKIN OUT.
    2. Why must you tell people I am TTGP? Even though I am, it is not your business to spread. FUCK OFF LADY.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • MrsC0617 said:
    My coworker, for creating unnecessary drama. Work is tough enough without her constantly bitching and stirring the pot.
    Fuck coworkers like this. I have too many in my office.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
  • My new boss is still my twatwaffle.  He is always disappearing for hours on end and there is no way that he is getting his full 8hrs on a daily basis.  Now our customer has noticed and commented on his constant absence to me (He skipped a customer meeting entirely last week, by calling in sick and saying that he would join the telecon, but never called, and he was late for a very important customer tour of our facility this morning.) Everyone is constantly asking me where he is and I just want to yell, "How the hell should I know!"
  • Why are you telling her stuff if she runs her mouth like an idiot teenager?  
    @LindsRockies -- I know better than to tell her stuff. She overheard me scheduling the appointment bc apparently for an old lady she has super sonic hearing. She assumed I was TTGP by googling CMV - which talks about causing birth defects. And apparently she had another co-worker googles what CMV was.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
  • edited November 2014
    (((Hugs)))) @LindsRockies‌

Costa Rica might be my favorite country I've ever been to. I hope your enjoyment of it completely erases any nervousness! :-)

ETA: I looooved the bus ride out from San Jose. The country is unbelievable

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @pmcd886‌ my mobile app is acting all kinds of crazy lately. Very frustrating!
  • @LindsRockies I get super nervous about traveling, too. If the flight isn't long enough for Valium to wear off before the layover, could you ask your doctor for a few Xanax or Ativan? They have shorter half lives. Either way, I'll bet you'll be fine, and the destination will be totally worth the traveling.
    Me: 30  DH: 45
    Married: 7/19/2014
    TTC #1 since 8/2014
    BFP 1/10/15 EDD 9/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
    Sept. '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance
  • cstuart07 said:

stemi said:

@littleliverpill‌ sorry you are sick! I also hate daylight savings time!

You still celebrate months? Anniversary by definition is a once a year thing - anno means year. Cut the man some slack. It's not worth it to make yourself upset over the fact that he made plans for the day. It's a lot of pressure to make every single 4th of the month from here to eternity a special event. 

I didn't even catch that.
  • @cstuart07‌
    Last night we both got excited about it being our 1st month anniversary. I guess that doesn't mean anything to anybody else, but in our silly minds, we got kinda stoked about it.

It's not about him making plans and doing what he wants to do, it was more the fact that he chose to kill a coyote today.

I realize this may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm pretty against predator killing. In fact, I hate hunting, but my husband loves it, so I'm trying to be supportive of the thing he lives to do.

I'm trying to stretch and compromise and be open, but he kinda pushed it today. I'm already over it, but it was upsetting when he first told me.
  • @Joy2611‌ I realize this probably unpopular on this forum, but I am in general, against hunting because I don't like to see animals harmed-- I became a vegetarian at 11 when my dad took me to a butcher to have a deer processed. Shortly after seeing all the deer carcasses hanging from the rafters(it was kind of shocking) I asked my mom if she had put the deer meat in our spaghetti sauce . She had, but lied to me about it, so from that day on, I decided meat was not for me.
    Fast forward to meeting my husband, who is my complete opposite in every way-- he loves hunting of all forms. The kind where you put taxidermied animals over the house.
    I can reconcile hunting to obtain clean, healthy, free-range food. I can also understand the need to control an out-of-control deer population. I have a really hard time with killing, and then not ever using the kill. I think predators have an important place in the food chain (naturally keeping in check deer populations, eg)
    That may not make sense, but it is a pretty visceral thing for me. Sorry for all the smoothed up words-- my mobile app os failing me!
  • @Joy2611‌ Yeah, no. Against all hunting, but I guess since I'm married to a hunter, my "line" has been pushed back quite a bit. And in reality, I'm much more pro-hunting, than pro-industrial-meat industry. So predator hunting is kinda my new "line," because it feels wasteful to me.
  • The heating/cooling system in my office is a twatwaffle.  I'm freezing.  Oh and needles, needles are twatwaffles, but at least my flu shot is done for this year.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • @LindsRockies‌

Quepos is amazing!! If you have tours planned they are so much fun - our favorite was waterfall rappelling. Definitely the coolest and scariest thing I have ever done. The travel is definitely long (I was nervous too), but it is totally worth it!

Diagnoses: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, POTS, PCOS
  • The heating/cooling system in my office is a twatwaffle.  I'm freezing.  Oh and needles, needles are twatwaffles, but at least my flu shot is done for this year.

Can't you do the flu mist? I personally can't but it seems better than needles.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

The liquid sliding down the back of my throat makes me want to vom everywhere.  Both suck in their own speshul way, but I'd prefer the shot and deal with my arm being sore instead of a runny nose and throat weirdness for the rest of the day.

The liquid sliding down the back of my throat makes me want to vom everywhere.  Both suck in their own speshul way, but I'd prefer the shot and deal with my arm being sore instead of a runny nose and throat weirdness for the rest of the day.

Makes sense. Boo on the sore arm though.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

•  

The heating/cooling system in my office is a twatwaffle.  I'm freezing.  Oh and needles, needles are twatwaffles, but at least my flu shot is done for this year.

Makes sense. Boo on the sore arm though.

Thanks!  It just adds to my soreness from working out this morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"