December 2012 Moms
Options

Teeth All In?

DD only has her four front teeth on top and bottom and her one year molars. Nothing in between. My nieces and nephews have a mouth full. I guess I'm going to make her a dental appt around her bday, but how are your LOs doing on their chompers?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teeth All In?

• Options
    DD went 11 months without getting a single tooth, and then she got 5 in about 3 weeks...she has 4 in a row on the top and bottom, then both molars on the top have started coming in and one of the bottom ones has as well.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Options
    We're still working on her canines - they're through her gums, but aren't fully in yet. I can't tell if her two year molars are close or not.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine has everything but two year molars. Her canines took forever, but they are all in now. We will take her for her second dental visit when she is two.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the replies and sorry for the double post! I'll stop worrying now:) not looking forward to the first dentist visit. It week be an adventure!

• Options
    Canines are mostly in now and we are still waiting for the two year molars.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    Annelise has 1 canine in and 3 ready to break through. No 2yr molars yet here either
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We're just waiting on the top two year molars the bottom two are almost fully in yay! He also started his teething very early
  • Options
    LO has been drooling and chewing on her fingers, too, and she was up crying the one night.  Normally, she sleeps through.  Hope some teeth pop soon.  I won't be sad when teething is over.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"