December 2012 Moms

Teeth All In?

DD only has her four front teeth on top and bottom and her one year molars. Nothing in between. My nieces and nephews have a mouth full. I guess I'm going to make her a dental appt around her bday, but how are your LOs doing on their chompers?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teeth All In?

• DD went 11 months without getting a single tooth, and then she got 5 in about 3 weeks...she has 4 in a row on the top and bottom, then both molars on the top have started coming in and one of the bottom ones has as well.

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• We're still working on her canines - they're through her gums, but aren't fully in yet. I can't tell if her two year molars are close or not.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Mine has everything but two year molars. Her canines took forever, but they are all in now. We will take her for her second dental visit when she is two.
  • Thank you all for the replies and sorry for the double post! I'll stop worrying now:) not looking forward to the first dentist visit. It week be an adventure!

• Canines are mostly in now and we are still waiting for the two year molars.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Annelise has 1 canine in and 3 ready to break through. No 2yr molars yet here either
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We're just waiting on the top two year molars the bottom two are almost fully in yay! He also started his teething very early
  • LO has been drooling and chewing on her fingers, too, and she was up crying the one night.  Normally, she sleeps through.  Hope some teeth pop soon.  I won't be sad when teething is over.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"