October 2012 Moms
Options

Adorable gift ideas

I saw this on Buzzfeed today...a lot of them are gifts for older kids but require starting on them early; and either way, it was a very sweet list of gift ideas, so I wanted to share. I know a lot of us start thinking about unique Christmas and birthday gifts pretty early. 

Word. 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Adorable gift ideas

• Options
    This is only somewhat related - anyone have any good ideas for cute gifts FROM the kids to others- grandparents, etc? I'd like to give something sentimental for our parents but I am neither crafty nor creative.
  • Options
    @scrumpfy I did the clay hand print ornaments for Wesley's first christmas that I then wrapped and gave to all the granparents from him that year.  It was a big hit and it didn't take to much time.  I ordered the kit from Amazon. 

You could also do a painted ornament from the kids to the grandparents.  I saw the 5 fingers snowman ornament on pintrest

or the reindeer fingerprint one is cute too

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My MIL requested a handprint on a tile...if they are into gardening, stepping stones with the kids handprint in them could be cute. I kinda like the idea of something framed or a photo brag book from a photo site.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"