August 2014 Moms
Options

Baby Brag Saturday

I saw this on July and thought it was cute. This is not meant to be a "my-baby-is-more-advanced-than-any-baby-before-him" type thread, just a place to brag about the cute new things our LO's do and bring a smile to everyone.

Re: Baby Brag Saturday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @addysmom22‌ so stinkin cute! Extra points for pictures!
  • Options

Well it's not really cute, but I just tried putting her to bed in the crib for the first time. She woke up a little later and actually put herself back to sleep!! This is the best Saturday night I could ask for :)

Jealous! Mine keeps waking up and is STILL not in his crib for the night at 12.30 :(
  • Options
    @jenniferurs‌ too cute! She can wear it in FL too soon, I'm in Central FL and it got cold last night, high 40's!

• Options
    Jack is so amazed by hands. I wiggle my fingers and he shakes his fists trying so hard mimick me, and gets a big smile.

He is also getting ticklish on his belly and is getting so close to a giggle
  • Options
    loulou182loulou182 member
    edited November 2014
    My baby sleeps through the night.
  • Options
    Getting more and more smiles and giggles out of her lately! And, I just LOVE it when I approach her and her little legs start kicking wildly. So sweet. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"