October 2012 Moms

time change tonight

How are you handling it?
Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage

Re: time change tonight

• Just put ds2 down for a late nap. We are skipping ds1 nap and putting a ll the kids to bed an hour late. Hopefully they will be good and tired to sleep that extra hour. Then hopefully adjusted by Mon.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Lots of coffee tomorrow. ;)

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Im hoping this time change goes better than the last one. After the change.in the spring he was going.to be at 745 8 pm without fail and rhen time change happened and he fights it and usually asleep by 930 -10. Even if.i startour bedtime routine around 8. Ood luck everyone!

• She is exhausted from her party she went down at her normal time, whenever she gets up she will get up. I hadnt planned on doing anything different anyway. We never do and it always works out.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Both girls wake up at 6ish, C sometimes earlier , regardless of when they go to bed. So I'm just anticipating 5am wake ups for a while. And lots of coffee, if my tummy will cooperate.
  • 529a and i think i hear him. Hope its not true.
    A sister wants a 7a at least for wake ups.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She woke up at 330 and tossed and turned until 5 during which she needed one of us to sit in her room with her then she ran into my room and fell asleep next to me in bed. It is 7 and she is still asleep.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• We went to my brothers last night for a Halloween/welcome home party for my sisters bf. My mom took B home with her and I know she was in bed after 9 but before 10 (which is super late for her). I was hoping she'd sleep in. I got a picture at 6:10 of her and my niece wide awake. Oops.

• A was up at 530, C slept until 630, which really surprised me. I was expecting 5-530.
  • 4 am wide awake this did not go well!

• 6:30 hollering for her dad. Its an hour early but glad it wasnt 4am!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • 415 ds2 awoke. Dd and ds1 stayed asleep until 645. So they did well. Caffeine is needed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"