Trying to Get Pregnant

NTTGPR: How many Elsa's?

2»

Re: NTTGPR: How many Elsa's?

• Totally unrelated,  but this has got to be the saddest leader board I have ever seen. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • We had a pathetic showing of trick or treaters… and very few in actual costumes. But I did get an Anna! I complemented her costume (because, ya know, she had one on), and then she put her hand down her dress and I got very confused… apparently that is how you made it light up and play music???!! Whoever designed that should have thought it through better. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I took my 2 nephews out tonight (spiderman and batman) and we only saw 2 Elsas.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• I topped out at like 7 Elsa's...next up was 3-4 peacocks...who knew that was a thing?!

60 kids and about 8 bags of candy gone!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Went out trick or treating with my friend and her daughter, no Elsas but about 20 TMNTs and 4 grim reapers...
    ~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

• No trick or treaters again. 2nd year
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • We saw a total of 8 Elsas, no other Annas, and no Olafs. Weird. And our TOTing was ended an hour due to rain. It hasn't rained here in such a long time. I consumed lots of beer. DH and I are now relaxing watching Blended.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • It's 8:30 so TOT is almost over, so DH and I and our friend just chugged the "Elsa shots" DH made: He poured coconut rum into a bowl of watermelon slices, let it soak overnight, then poured the juice/rum into a blender with a few watermelon slices and some ice. BWI.
  • I was surprised at just how nice the kids were. So respectful. Not that I expected them to me mean/rude but they were all so kind. Even the annoying teenagers who would open the door and crack a half-smile because they kind of knew they were too old for this. Our first real TOT'ing experience was fun!

TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • I'm so sad. We didn't get any Trick or Treaters. We moved into a new neighborhood so we weren't sure. My parents did come though dressed in 50's clothing so at least we got to see something! Anyone want any candy? We have tons!
  • We get a couple hundred TOTers every year, though this year and last were a little lighter due to the icky weather.

Saw lots of Elsa's and Anna's, and definitely saw the TMNT trend too. Plus we saw several kids with these pixelated block head things on, and my husband had to explain to me that they were from a video game called mine craft? I'm so out of the loop...

Also, we had several 40+ year old men shamelessly collecting candy, not even an explanation of a sick kid or anything. We get a few every year. Nice.

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • We had one merideth, one Anna. Then the last group to show was a family:
    Girl Elsa. Mom Anna. Baby Olaf. Dad Sven. Giant Rottweiler reindeer. Boom. Drop the mic and chug.

Was Ana babywearing Olaf? Because I'm 99% sure I know that family.
    Mom did have a black carrier (bjorn maybe?) but baby was on the hip and ready to be done. Is baby a 10ish m girl? And Elsa was technically Olafs cousin.
  • I was really looking forward to see the Elsa/Anna turnout, but due to inclement weather and living on a busier road, we had 0 trick-or-treaters! So naturally, I had to eat ALL the chocolate, how terrible. However, I had 2 nieces that were Elsa and one that was Anna, and 3 of my students at school were Elsa! What a craze.
    August '15 BMB  December Siggy: Christmas Fails
    BabyFruit Ticker
    ME: 30, DH: 30
    Love: 2/11/04  Marriage: 5/29/11

2 Cat Furbabies: Chloe and Zoey (2007)
    TTC #1: 6/1/14
    BFP: 11/25/14  EDD: 8/5/15

• Late to the party. We had two Elsas traveling with us so we had to continuously drink. DH and I made it through most of a jumbo bottle of a really tasty chocolate wine. We carried travel mugs and toted the bottle in the wagon.

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"