Central Florida Babies

Any mommies to be in the Sanford/Lake Mary area?

I rarely get out between work and my 12 year old daughter.  Now that I am expecting (10 weeks), I would love to meet other expectant moms in the area to window shop with and just share some girl time.

Re: Any mommies to be in the Sanford/Lake Mary area?

• I live in Deltona area :)
  • I am in the Lake Mary/Sanford area.  Just found out I was 4 weeks but have a history of miscarriages, so am not getting too excited.  I would like to get some doctor recommendations in the area although I would be willing to drive to the Florida Hospital Orlando off Prinston.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a miscarriage in October -- I see Dr. Ann Marie D'Heureux - Jones at Women's Care Florida.  She works out of the Oviedo and Winter Park Office..  By far, the best doctor I have ever been to.. very caring - checks in on me regularly to see how I am doing.  We are trying again now -- praying for our rainbow baby to come soon!!!

• kaitie, Thanks for the rec.!  Which hospital does she deliver at?

• I know noone has posted in awhile, but I'm 18 weeks (due 11/8) and live in Lake Mary. Moved here last year for hubby's job and still don't know anyone. Would love to connect with others in the area!