Heart Rate 152.... Boy or Girl...

Re: Heart Rate

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Unicorn!
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Yes, it will be a boy or girl.  Well, most likely.  I guess there are some instances when it could be both or neither but what are THOSE chances?!?!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Don't know, even if you were going by the heartbeat theory, your baby's is pretty much in the middle.
  • Options
    Not again!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Me (34) PCOS

DH (36) Poor morphology and motility

TTC since 2011

2013 cycles 1, 2, and 3 on Clomid, all BFN

2013 cycles 4, and 5 IUI with Clomid, both BFN

DH and I took a break for several months

7/15/2014 started Acupuncture 

7/26/2014 start Follistim for IVF cycle, ER on 8/8, develop OHSS, ET almost cancelled

8/13/2014 ET proceeds on our wedding anniversary, transfer 2 5DB, 8/23 BFP

EDD 5/1/2015

• Options
    Let's use the nub theory to guess the sex based on the heart rate taking into consideration the skull theory and of course let's not forget the ramzi theory...oh and a bit if my own ESP of course...100% without a doubt a boy and if it's comes out as a girl they are wrong...
    Mother to Joelle (13), Jaxen (3) and Jayla (due 5/6)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
                January Siggy Challenge

Praying for our May15 baby!          January 2014- Welcome Sweet Kimber!
    image     image
  • Options
    a bunch of evil bitches i see... i know its just a wives tale of knowing what youre having by the heartbeat... i was just putting a harmless message up... but i see that their are some really unhappy may 2015 moms out there!!!! and if you dont care dont fucking respond!!! keep scrolling!!! and if you cant.. dont!!!
  • Options
    Noooooo.

• Options
    Wow, Evil Bitch that's a new one. It's usually just "you bunch of bitches".

I wish I could gif .... We need a Cruella De Ville here.

That's all I've got.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Piss in a bag of baking soda. That's a sure fire way to tell. Lol
  • Options
    Siggy/Ticker Warning

IVF #1: August 2012 Lupron Protocol | 8R 8M 8F |Transfer 2|BFN
    IVF #2: April 2014 Antagonist Protocol|12R 11M 10F|Transfer 2|BFP | m/c 5.8.14 
    FET#1: Transfer Day 8/29 | BFP | Beta 1: 302 Beta 2: 732
    U/S shows two beautiful heartbeats at 122!!
    Lost Baby B at 9 weeks 
    Baby A is our stubborn little fighter with a heartrate of 169!

Team BLUE!

• Options
    My son and I hid a bag of jolly ranchers and laffy taffy to the side just for us.

Speaking of, I know what's for dessert now.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Chewy candies; jolly ranchers, sour patch kids, laffy taffy, charleston chews, sugar babies.

I can't handle chocolate which makes my heart sad.
    -----
    DS1:15 
    DS2: 8
    DS3: 2
    Due May 2015 with twin GIRLS!

• Options

@Pintobean39‌ there's a post recently on how to gif from mobile, it works!

Where is this?! I have been trying to figure it out! :((
  • Options
    Smilz4782 said:

Smilz4782 said:

I'm stuck on kitkats!!
    Mini are calorie free, yes?!?!

My mom told me if you brake a cookie in half the calories escape. Just make sure you break them in half first and you are good.
    Does this work on ALL foods?!?!
    If yes, this is a LIFECHANGER

I like to think so. I can't eat my food without cutting it in half. I can't imagine how big I'd be if I didn't do that.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    Yup I must be an unhappy bitch because I don't know the sex of your baby! You got me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Smilz4782 said:

::face palm::

Let's talk food again.
    What candy did you nosh most last night or today??

Starbursts!!! So many I'm ashamed to say!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

Chewy candies; jolly ranchers, sour patch kids, laffy taffy, charleston chews, sugar babies.

I can't handle chocolate which makes my heart sad.

Sour patch kids!!!! I need those, right meow.
  • Options
    I'm sorry.. but you guys are all kind of mean lol So she has not been educated about things that you have been. Share kindly with them. Isn't that why we are here? For support and for the knowledge of those who know more? You guys are kind of bullies. She was excited and asked a question. Im sure you hurt her feelings.
    imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    You can google old wives tales.

I had some sour gummie worms yesterday....they were amazing, not even sour, just sugary Coates chewiness!
    May '15 Bitter Snatch
  • Options
    I have struggled with low self esteem my entire life, so me even saying that comes from years of therapy.
    Ok, well as someone who has been in the workforce for awhile and is privileged to work with and know a lot of very smart people, I would recommend making comments like that very sparingly in your real life. I'm glad to hear that this was an exception for you, and I am sure you will learn more as you continue your career and education in science, which I hope you do.

Daughter born at 34 weeks due to PPROM, July 2012

Expecting baby #2, May 8, 2015

May 2015 signature challenge for January: "You had ONE job!"

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    .... -.- you obviously don't understand. I don't see the harm in embracing your positive qualities, and why society seems to look down on that. We are encouraged to put ourselves down rather than being kind to ourselves. I am not sayinv i'm better than anyone in saying I have always been acedemically advanced. It is simply the truth. And I will not be ashamed in saying so. I will not, however , say I am more valuble than anyone. That is the point of my comment.
    And you obviously didn't understand the point of mine. I didn't say to put yourself down. I am suggesting that the most intelligent people I know let their work and their smarts speak for themselves. I am suggesting that you will get farther in life, as an intelligent person, if you let people SEE your smarts rather than telling them about them.

Daughter born at 34 weeks due to PPROM, July 2012

Expecting baby #2, May 8, 2015

May 2015 signature challenge for January: "You had ONE job!"

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Ok it's official. I need to stop being lazy and learn how to mobile gif.
  • Options
    Chewy candies; jolly ranchers, sour patch kids, laffy taffy, charleston chews, sugar babies. I can't handle chocolate which makes my heart sad.
    I do ok with chocolate (doesn't give me heartburn like everything else) but I'm obsessed with fruit flavored candies! Yum!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Options
    @brittaney9999 - I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt on the other thread, but I can see my error now. I think at this point you are just trying to get us more incensed.

And nice TOU violation, from someone accusing others of being mean.
    Favorite fall activity: roasting pumpkin seeds!

• Options
    edited November 2014

Ahhhh I was upset because of the way people were treating me. And I dont shove my life in peoples faces. I am saying any number of people could have gone through through the same thing. You, the person asking the stupid question, or anyone. I was attempting to open your eyes to the fact that anyone could be struggling

I honestly can't understand you. You thought you'd "open our eyes" to the struggling in the world by calling us assholes? What the hell kind of logic is that?

Edit for bump being drunk.
    Favorite fall activity: roasting pumpkin seeds!

• Options
    These have been breakfast, lunch and dinner since Saturday. These are the last 2, I am extremely sad and disappointed I didn't buy any of these.
    -----
    DS1:15 
    DS2: 8
    DS3: 2
    Due May 2015 with twin GIRLS!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"