Special Needs
Options

Goodnight Moon

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew

Re: Goodnight Moon

• Options
    Thats about right.  I can't relate to all of it but some hits close to home. 
    ;)

• Options
    I think I'm missing a chip. Ice always hated Goodnight Moon, and this version just didn't do it for me either.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    -auntie- said:
    I think I'm missing a chip. Ice always hated Goodnight Moon, and this version just didn't do it for me either.
    DS really loved this book as a toddler; so that's why it appeals to me. It's a sentimental favorite. DS got a book/stuffed bunny Goodnight Moon for his first birthday to replace the one we wore out. He got all excited and brought me his Runaway Bunny book and Bunny and said "same". I never noticed they were the same character until he pointed it out. Funny what sleep deprivation will do to maternal cognition. Maybe it's an age thing. Your kids were older and more sophisticated when they came to live with you. LOL, Bunny lives on the shelf above my desk now.

Or maybe it's just not your thing. DH can't stand Dr. Seuss; I can't stand to hear him read it. And Holland always makes me throw up in my mouth a little.
    I feel this way about Amelia Bedelia. She annoys the crap out of me. DD1 used to love the books. Thankfully she's moved on.
  • Options
    Now The Runaway Bunny, I love. It's just something about Goodnight Moon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"