February 2015 Moms
Options

MIchelle Duggar is nuts!

2»

Re: MIchelle Duggar is nuts!

• Options
    I had no idea Feb15 was so conservative.

I take it no one here posts on freejinger?
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options

nbad311 said:

Someone just needs to tell me how you pay for 19 children without a reality TV show. 

_________stuck in box______

Old family money. Vast commercial real estate holdings, car lots etc.  The family had money before TLC showed up.

Also as a state politician their insurance is paid for by the state which is a big help.
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    I had no idea Feb15 was so conservative. I take it no one here posts on freejinger?
    Never heard of it... what is it a blog? (is it in reference to Jinger Duggar?)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    I don't judge anyone. They take care of their children and that's what matters in my eyes. I honestly don't care why or how they had 19 kids.
  • Options
    Yes, let's talk about the Browns @mirigirl. That show fascinates me!
  • Options
    @foxslaw‌ we were just talking about this at work! That is crazy and is absolutely fascinating to me. I couldn't imagine sharing my significant other in that way or anyway for that matter.

In other regards I do love the Duggars and it may not be the way I choose to raise my family I will not condemn someone else for raising their family in that way. They are not teaching them to harm others and they are becoming productive members of society so I'll leave them be.
  • Options
    @foxslaw I love the Browns simply because they are so different. I could never share my husband, and I find it fascinating to watch the dynamic between that family. 

It could also be because I have a psych degree and have been having psychology class withdraws since I graduated :( I miss it!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    MMC- 11/2013 @ 9 weeks
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong, I love the show, and I think they are great people. I was just saying she was crazy that with 19 kids, I don't know how she can have that attitude. Good for her.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I don't see too much wrong with what she said. I look at it this way...when I am in need of my husband's physical love, I expect him to be there for me. I would want to be the same way for him.

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"