March 2014 Moms

Uo

2»

Re: Uo

• I USE to love mc Donald's fries with their hot mustard sauce- they don't carry it anymore. It's been months and I'm still pissed!

Also pissed at doctors who don't understand anything you tell them. Argh!
  • 1. The 'right' Chinese food is good.
    2. McDonalds is gross. I used to get a craving for a Big Mac, but they have gotten so disgusting and taste like cardboard with sauce...
    3. Most people DO walk to the right, but I always end up behind Mr & Mrs slowpoke. %-(
    4. Smoking is illegal many places here in Ontario, but I haven't seen anyone actually fined for smoking in the no-smoking areas (including many outdoor areas). It would take longer to find the person to report it to than for the person to smoke their cigarette.
    5. I currently have the lead on the post count, but I'm not intentionally posting more to stay at the top. If anyone has ever noticed my regular posting frequency, you'll notice certain days of the week I get on here more than others.
    6. I think the post count is fun.
    7. @yalllow‌ I had a doll that did that eye thing. Similar looking doll too.
    8. What's all this talk about pot? Does smoking it increase milk supply??
    9. Tim Horton's coffee varies so much in flavor across Canada. Some places it tastes like the bottom of an ashtray. Other places its really good (when hot).
    10. Cyclists can be fined for riding on a sidewalk in my area IF their tires are over a specific diameter (depending on the specific area it varies).
  • Loading the player...
  • I USE to love mc Donald's fries with their hot mustard sauce- they don't carry it anymore. It's been months and I'm still pissed!

Also pissed at doctors who don't understand anything you tell them. Argh!

I LOVED the hot mustard!!!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• This doll are freaking me the F out... But not as bad as a clown does.. Death to clown :-S

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • 1. The 'right' Chinese food is good.
    2. McDonalds is gross. I used to get a craving for a Big Mac, but they have gotten so disgusting and taste like cardboard with sauce...
    3. Most people DO walk to the right, but I always end up behind Mr & Mrs slowpoke. %-(
    4. Smoking is illegal many places here in Ontario, but I haven't seen anyone actually fined for smoking in the no-smoking areas (including many outdoor areas). It would take longer to find the person to report it to than for the person to smoke their cigarette.
    5. I currently have the lead on the post count, but I'm not intentionally posting more to stay at the top. If anyone has ever noticed my regular posting frequency, you'll notice certain days of the week I get on here more than others.
    6. I think the post count is fun.
    7. @yalllow‌ I had a doll that did that eye thing. Similar looking doll too.
    8. What's all this talk about pot? Does smoking it increase milk supply??
    9. Tim Horton's coffee varies so much in flavor across Canada. Some places it tastes like the bottom of an ashtray. Other places its really good (when hot).
    10. Cyclists can be fined for riding on a sidewalk in my area IF their tires are over a specific diameter (depending on the specific area it varies).

I dunno, I think the mere fact that you felt the need to defend your post count speaks volumes. At least everyone else owned up to it.

• babycaps said:

Omg I can't wait for all the .gifs today!!! Pretty please, @FarmBoysWife‌!!!

Asian food is delicious! Brushing teeth at the office should be done behind closed doors!

I thought it was common sense to always walk on the right. It clearly is not!!

My UO: smoking in public should be illegal. Go to your car, do it within your own property lines, but for the love of God, not at the park where kids are playing, babies are on walks...it's such a nasty habit!!!!

I'm a former smoker so it really pisses me off when I see stupid smokers who think its ok to light up while walking in a crowd of children, trick or treating at the Zoo.
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

@FarmBoysWife I see your self burning doll and raise you 1 lightening crotch.

• Domesticated: 1 Hubs; 2 sons; 3 cats; & Broke

• @Sanibel21‌
    I brought it up because I'm currently in the lead, so I assumed the original mention of the post counter was aimed at me.
    If I had really been trying to up my post count I wouldn't have posted 10 things in one comment. I could have made it 10 separate comments.

Think what you want, but I'm not in competition.

@twaffle5‌
    In Ontario it is illegal to smoke with a minor child (under 16 years old) in the car. Up to $250 fine.
    As far as I know, it's completely legal to smoke in your own home with a minor present.
    :-/
  • I hate dolls and Clowns,  serious bozophobia here!!!

Do you remember the USPS commercial with the clown doll?  made me scream the first time I saw it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGKB5bc9DU

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Here's my last one for my own GIF party. You party poopers. 

• I can't gif now... It won't let me copy links or whatever
  • (I've been in PT & w/lawyers most of the day)

Lucky you.
    My lawyer is a dick. How's yours?
  • I don't like when people put their babies in pumpkins or watermelons.
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• I don't like when people put their babies in pumpkins or watermelons.

It can be super cute... And it can be super weird
  • @lovethatdirty water  It is actually much safer to face on-coming traffic as a jogger/pedestrian.  You have the option of jumping out of the way!

UO not that exciting but I hate lemons in water, tea, coke's, etc.  
    I'm talking about on the sidewalk (I commute in DC).
    @lovethatdirtywater So do I! (I know, I'm late to this thread). 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • My first gif!!!!
  • Pennywise haunted my childhood!! FBW just brought it all back!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Is it sad that this looks like a horror version of birth?
  • You guys suck.

BabyFetus Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WHY DO I KEEP OPENING THIS?!?

Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• yalllowyalllow member
    edited October 2014

*testing mobile gif....

EDIT: to do victory dance!

• Everyone can play :)

Fuck no !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Also Asian food is delicious (when you order the rigt stuff) It is illegal to not use the cross walk because if they just cross in the middle it's j walking and you can get a ticket. You can actually get a ticket if you ride your bike improperly too. Maybe that's not everywhere but in wi that's how it it! My dad got a ticket on his bicycle for some crazy thing and had to go to bike classes
    I'm so sorry I'm late to this. but I wanted to share this golden nugget of Seattle behavior. ie - we seriously frown upon j-walking. just wait for the damn light. 

link is of post-superbowl seattle downtown celebratory "riots"... politely... abiding traffic laws.
  • Noooooo! I was fine until @Blonderedhead781‌ posted the dummy Dead Silence gif. Absolute scariest movie of all freaking time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lazyr that's funny. That would never happen in Boston.

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"