November 2014 Moms

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• I have never farted in my husbands presence. I plan to keep this up till the day I die. I figure if I can make it through this gassy pregnancy, I can make it through anything else.

DH and I fart and burp in front of each other freely. I totally get the idea of keeping some mystery in a relationship, but it doesn't happen for us. DH has IBS and poop is a constant topic in our house. He gets my vitamins out for dinner and asks if I want a "poo pill" (Colace). I can't even help my gas anymore since being pregnant and they slip out unannounced all the time. DH laughs and comments on them. DH walks in on me in the bathroom all the time. I close the door, but he just walks in. He also walks in while I'm in the bathtub, which at the moment is not a very pretty site. There's most definitely no privacy in our house!

My stepmom told me once that you only truly love someone if you would change their diaper when you're both old and grey. We would clearly have no problem doing that.

DH is a lean mean farting/pooping machine. And if I was to let one loose in front of him he wouldn't care. I just chose not too. I come from a family of loud farters and burpers, I grew up farting in front of people, won burping contests, no qualms about it. As I got older I just decided I wasn't going to fart in front of people anymore. It's not just DH, it's anyone and everyone. If at any point DH and I come to the point where we have to change each other's diapers I know, without a doubt either one of us would do it in a heartbeat. :) I don't see it as a problem for those that do fart in front of their spouses. TETO :). I'm sure DH will see me poop during labor. Lol no biggie
    Oh I'm sure you would change each other's diapers- I didn't mean to infer that you wouldn't. At times I wish I still had some feminine mystique to him, but it's gone.
  • Loading the player...
  • lisaren said:
    Ummmm, hmmmm, ok no way to say this delicately, when your hubby steam Belgium rolls you??? I think that is what it is called, you passing gas in front of him could technically pass as foreplay, No???? Bwhahahahaha
    'Round these parts I think we call that  dutch oven?  In Perry County (Central PA) I hear they do call it foreplay!

ROFLMAO - weighing in on the topic.  DH and I try not to pass gas in front of each other, but it happens.  We just say excuse me and move on.  He's better about it than I am.  We don't use the bathroom in front of each other though. 
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

• lisaren said:
    Ummmm, hmmmm, ok no way to say this delicately, when your hubby steam Belgium rolls you??? I think that is what it is called, you passing gas in front of him could technically pass as foreplay, No???? Bwhahahahaha
    'Round these parts I think we call that  dutch oven?  In Perry County (Central PA) I hear they do call it foreplay!

ROFLMAO - weighing in on the topic.  DH and I try not to pass gas in front of each other, but it happens.  We just say excuse me and move on.  He's better about it than I am.  We don't use the bathroom in front of each other though. 

Hilarious article about Dutch Ovens:

PS- it's not true :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hellosweety18 - I think I love your grandma! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"