July 2013 Moms
Options

If you're SPAMmy and you know it, clap your hands

13»

Re: If you're SPAMmy and you know it, clap your hands

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    ILs sent a box of candy for the gherkin for Halloween. I'm very anti candy for DD, plus DH is on a diet doing well and I know he'd want to eat it. Is it okay for me to just empty it into the food donation box in the lobby? Or is that not the type of food that should go in there? 
  • Options
  • Options
    I had an exhausting day so we are watching Sesame Street. DD loves Elmo. I need to cook dinner. I wish my DH did not get home so late because I would tell him to grab takeout. He is usually not home until after 7 and that is too late for the kids to eat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just finished making dinner. That's the semi fun and easy part. Cleanup sucks.
  • Options
    Im terrified of open casket wakes. I think it's because when I was little growing up in the Philippines, my grandmother would use to make us go up and touch the person's face. It was the 'typical' way to show respect. I'm really scarred by it. I've been to 2 open casket wakes as an adult and I stood so far back and didn't even look anywhere near the casket.
  • Options
    PickleX said:

ILs sent a box of candy for the gherkin for Halloween. I'm very anti candy for DD, plus DH is on a diet doing well and I know he'd want to eat it. Is it okay for me to just empty it into the food donation box in the lobby? Or is that not the type of food that should go in there? 

You eat it!
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Cfreymc said:
    You eat it!
    Noooo I really don't like that type of candy (the type made of just sugar). I can do a chocolate bar or something, but not like a bag of gummies or candy corn. I'm not big on candy in general. I took it to the lobby as soon as Casey assured me it was fine. I do like the occasional Skittle, though.
  • Options
    econmama said:
    She's the coolest- so jealous! :)
  • Options
    PickleX said:

Cfreymc said:

PickleX said:

You eat it!

Noooo I really don't like that type of candy (the type made of just sugar). I can do a chocolate bar or something, but not like a bag of gummies or candy corn. I'm not big on candy in general. I took it to the lobby as soon as Casey assured me it was fine. I do like the occasional Skittle, though.

Ohh ok, yeah agreed, that shit is gross. We can still be friends ;)

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    casey78 said:

Leah just fell asleep (I think). 12 consecutive hours is the longest she's been awake since the day she was born (it was 14 that day). b-(

All the wine for me. Apothic Dark is surprisingly good.

She was awake 14 hours straight the day she was born?? @-)

~Peter Pan 

*TW*
  • Options
    zoeyjack said:

econmama said:
    She's the coolest- so jealous! :)
    We have to do another NYC get-together @zoeyjack!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    This is all just a ploy to get me to pay attention to the spam thread, isn't it @lizabethann06‌

<3 you guys!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2014
  • Options
    Wake up #1 ----> teething sucks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I think we'll be buying a car tomorrow! @-) A Mazda6! So big compared to our Mazda2!

We need a bigger car before the new baby comes for sure so we might as well just do it now, basically. Plus, we have to drive 6-7 hours each way for Thanksgiving and it'll be sooo nice to do that with a bit of legroom! We're getting a roomier car so DH will be able to stand having a RF carseat behind him... in our current car his knees would be on the dash with Ros behind him, I'm only a few inches shorter so it's not quite that bad for me but not really comfortable for long rides. So... excited to have some leg room! And a rear camera n shit. Fancy.
    I have a Mazda3.  Our baby trend infant seat forced the passanger seat up quite a bit...I didnt even want to try and put the big convertible in there.  We kept it for a back up and when its only 1 adult with the kids.  I love my Mazda :)
  • Options
    missymr said:

LO is sick again.

He has a nasty cough. His nose has been really runny the last few days but I thought it was teething.

This is cold number three since the beginning of sept.

Sigh.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :((
  • Options
    @somerandomchick  thats crazy!  

Though I was hinting more at making sure your carseats fit nicely in the backseat :)  
  • Options

@somerandomchick  thats crazy!  

Though I was hinting more at making sure your carseats fit nicely in the backseat :)  
    Yeah, my sister sold her Mazda 6 when #2 was on the way because it wasn't great for 2 carseats.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"