October 2014 Moms
Options

GTKY: Why Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

I wanted to do this ages ago and I'm sad I didn't. But some names on here make me want to know the stories behind them.

Mine's not interesting. First initial, partial last name, year I got married. Yawn.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: GTKY: Why Did You Choose Your Screen Name?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had an old sn on TK that was basically my full maiden name. When I started posting on TB, I was older and more concerned with stranger danger, so I tried to come up with a much more generic sn. Not much story behind this one other than that I'm irish and the numbers are the numerical part of an old address (and also is St. Patrick's Day).
    Me: 30 H: 30, Married Since 10/2010, TTC #1 in 12/2013, BFP 2/13/2014, Baby M 10/16/14
    It's a girl!
  • Options
    I must be some sort of KrazyInsane to have 4 kids this close together ;) I had an old son but it had my name so I needed one with less stranger danger :)
    Me - J.R. - 05/1986
    DH - J.I. - 08/1986
    Married - 09/22/2006
    DD#1 - A.E. - 12/15/2009
    DD#2 - N.R. - 11/07/2011
    DD#3 - S.R. - 05/20/2013
      DS - R.E. - 10/03/2014

Absolutely in love with our 'big' family!

I'm also a proud Auntie to a crazy little girl, her brand new baby sister, a little man on his way in the next month, and a sweet little mister we will miss forever!!!
  • Options
    Cantisa said:

Born and raised in WA state PNW = pacific northwest, lover because I love this state and will never leave, and 12 is for the 12th man for my beloved Seahawks.

Stranger danger: I googled pnw before this thread existed... 8-X
    Muahaha. Did it come up with the right result? ;)

image         image

• Options
    College assigned me this handle. First initial and part of last name (neither I go by now) 13 because I must have been the 13th lrobi to go through their system.
  • Options
    Mine is my name and middle initials. So clever.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is also boring. My nickname, birth month, anniversary day.

• Options

I use mine for everything. It's the day my DH and I met (it was a Tuesday and we were wearing the same watch called The Ticket and he decided to ask me out based on that alone!)

That's so cute!
  • Options
    Mine is my first and middle name and 424 ia because 4 was my track number and 24 was my softball number for years. Kinda boring but it has been my username for everything since high school.

I really wanted to start this thread a while back as well @SPurp13‌ butthis is the first time I've been on since Eli was born.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"