April 2015 Moms
Options

is it that April is a boy's month?

Re: is it that April is a boy's month?

• Options
    Ha! Famous she says. Banned is more accurate.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Bump is being crazy. O.o;; sorry, double post.
  • Options
    Is it wrong that I was turned on by Christian Bale in American Psycho?

American Psycho1 photo psycho.gif

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    @jk3610‌ OMG what kind of pregnant girl gets turned on by a movie, a pretty sick one I say :-O
  • Options
    @jk3610‌ OMG what kind of pregnant girl gets turned on by a movie, a pretty sick one I say :-O
  • Options

Can I ask how old you are?  Do you understand how sexuality works? Obviously you know the basics, because we find ourselves graced with your presence here.
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    Thanks for making the time pass so much faster at work tonight! I was bored out of my mind before I came across this thread!

FTM & TEAM BLUE!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @RHoPA1109‌ sorry to tell you the truth honey but actually I'm 24, married and I'm pregnant of my second child. And look at your main picture it should explain my comment about jb
  • Options
    @RHoPA1109, I am now convinced she is 12.  Just trolling a pregnancy board.  

--Sincerely, pregnant "girl" who is almost 30.

• Options
    =)) =)) God... more like 14 i think.

I have no regrets about her refusing to see the light. When the ban hammer falls its going to be sad... this thread was a sick joke!!
  • Options
    @jk3610‌ oh wow you should be ashamed your 30 and arguing for stupid things @RHoPA1109‌ I suggest to not get my husband involved if you don't want me to get personal:)
  • Options
    Let me Google him
  • Options

mrsjack53 said:
    Can we please make a list of English words this OP does not understand? 1) Bully 2) Famous.

Also I love watching seasons of Game of Thrones because I think Hafthor Bjornsson is one sexy man. Seriously, if you don't know him google. I wish I could post a picture but tinypic doesn't work on my mobile and I don't know another way.
    I like em small and wiry.  Jon Snow is my jam.

• Options
    Not my type of guy
  • Options
    @snowbigdeal‌ your welcome ! It's exciting to see one girl against this whole group of special people huh?! Enjoy :-c
  • Options

@snowbigdeal‌ your welcome ! It's exciting to see one girl against this whole group of special people huh?! Enjoy :-c

Look how cute. She's playing the victim again.
  • Options
    @donnamartingraduates93‌ seriously I can't wait to get banned, I can't delete anything. I didn't know this app was like this. I thought it was just happy pregnant girls sharing feelings and excitements.... I guess it's just bs
  • Options
    If all youuuuuu girl's are getting tired of me and my comments why don't you girls start a new post and leave mine alone? Sounds like a great idea? :-@ :-/
  • Options

If all youuuuuu girl's are getting tired of me and my comments why don't you girls start a new post and leave mine alone? Sounds like a great idea? :-@ :-/

If you couldn't tell, I'm here to gif!!

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    @donnamartingraduates93‌ seriously I can't wait to get banned, I can't delete anything. I didn't know this app was like this. I thought it was just happy pregnant girls sharing feelings and excitements.... I guess it's just bs
    Because it's a website and it's stupid to delete a post. 
  • Options
    @redneckmomma25‌ when I found out for my daughter I was like 20 weeks. I had to get it 3d
  • Options
    @ally3242‌ justin Bieber is her main picture lol
  • Options
    mrsjack53 said:

It kind of makes me sad no one is into the buff big dudes. :D

I like muscles. I don't like guys that are only 25, but are so roided out they look 45.
    Me: 33 DH: 38 
    BFP 1: 10/06/13 // MMC/D&C:12/16/13 (Partial Molar)
    DS: 5/4/15
    BFP 3: 10/26/16//EDD: 7/2/17

• Options

After reading this entire thread, I just can't get over the "pregnant of my second child" comment. What the actual fuck is that? 

Damnit... now i want a brownie... /sigh
  • Options
    @jk3610‌ don't mention my kids at all because you will regret it , trust me karma does exist. And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want anyone talking about your kids or the one your carrying. Yeah talk all you want about me because I'm the one who got involved but not my family! Got it?
  • Options
    @ally3242‌ justin Bieber is her main picture lol
    Ok I can't take this anymore. That's not Justin "Beaver" it's Bill Hader, but keep trying.

Me(24) DH(26)/Married since March 2013
    BFP#1 February 18th 2014/EDD October 27th/MMC discovered at 10w/D&C April 7th 
    BFP#2 July 24th 2014/EDD April 4th 2015/Please be our RAINBOW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"